Evening, ladies. Gals' night out?
晚上好,女士们,姐妹们的聚会吗
Chasing guys, eating pie, having fun.
泡泡男人,吃吃馅饼,找找乐子
This table is sticky! Run a damp rag across it!
这桌子黏死了,快拿块湿布擦擦
Would it kill you to clean a little?
你们弄干净点会死吗
What kinda place is this?
这是什么鬼地方啊
The kind that serves soup cold.
只上残羹冷炙的破地方
And what's with your crazy earrings?
你那夸张的耳环是干嘛
What are you, some kinda gypsy?
你以为你是吉普赛人啊
Okay. Whoa! Hold up, ladies.
够了,别说了,女士们
You don't get a bitch pass just 'cause you're old.
别以为快入土为安,耍泼就没人管了
Yes, that's right. I said it.
对,没错,我就要骂
You come in here with your gangster granny attitude,
你们带着流氓老太的态度来这里
think you can get away with
觉得把气撒在
dumping all over the lowly gypsy waitress.
下层吉普赛服务员身上也没人敢骂
No way.
做梦
At this diner, we don't discriminate due to age.
本餐厅不搞尊老爱幼那一套
If you're gonna act like an ass,
你们如果继续这么讨打
I'm gonna treat you like an ass...
那老娘不介意也暴打你们一顿
No matter how close that ass is riding to the floor.
别以为你们屁股"垂垂"老矣,我就会多敬几分
Now, I'll wipe off the table we'll take it from the top.
我先擦一下桌子,然后从头开始
Hi, I'm Max. Who wants tapioca?
你们好,我是麦克斯,谁想来点木薯
That's more like it.
这样才乖嘛
Save the disappointment for the grandkids.
把失望的心情留到见孙子时再用吧