No.
不行。
But I haven't mentioned a figure.
可我还没提具体数字呢。
Don't bother.
不必枉费口舌。
You're very loyal, very quickly.
你果然忠诚,做决定也果断。
No, I'm not, I'm just not interested.
不,我只是不感兴趣。
"Trust issues"...it says here.
这里说是有"信任危机"。
What's that?
那是什么?
Could it be that you've decided to trust Sherlock Holmes of all people?
你是不是已经信任夏洛克·福尔摩斯了?
Who says I trust him? You don't seem the kind to make friends easily.
何以见得?您不像善于结交朋友的人。
Are we done?
说完了吗?
You tell me.
您看呢。
I imagine people have already warned you to stay away from him, but I can see from your left hand that's not going to happen.
恐怕已经有人警告过你远离他,不过从你的左手我能看出,你不会。
My what?
我的什么?
Show me.
伸出左手。
Don't...
别...
Remarkable.
显而易见。
What is?
什么意思?
Most people...blunder round this city, and all they see are streets and shops and cars.
许多人在伦敦城里东奔西撞,眼里只有街道商铺和汽车。
When you walk with Sherlock Holmes, you see the battlefield. You've seen it already. Haven't you?
而你与夏洛克·福尔摩斯一起时仿佛看到了战场。你已经找回了那种感觉,对吗?
What's wrong with my hand?
我的手怎么了?
You have an intermittent tremor in your left hand. Your therapist thinks it's post-traumatic stress disorder.
你的左手有间歇性颤抖。咨询师诊断为创后应激障碍。
She thinks you're haunted by memories of your military service.
她认为根源在你摆脱不掉服役时的记忆。
Who the hell are you? How do you know that?
你到底是什么人?你怎么会知道?
Fire her. She's got it the wrong way round. You're under stress right now and your hand is perfectly steady.
辞掉她,这位咨询师完全搞错了。你现在心理压力也很大,手却没有抖。
You're not haunted by the war, Dr Watson...You miss it. Welcome back.
你并非受战争所困,华生医生...而是无比怀念。欢迎回来。
Time to choose a side, Dr Watson.
华生医生,是时候做决定了。