Now, once you've got hold of your broom, I want you to mount it.
现在拿到扫帚的同学,我要你们骑上去。
Grip it tight. You don't wanna be sliding off the end.
抓紧了,小心别滑下来。
When I blow my whistle, I want each of you to kick off from the ground, hard.
当我吹响哨子我要你们每一个人都用力蹬地。
Keep your broom steady, hover for a moment then lean forward slightly and touch back down.
让你们的扫帚飞起来,在空中停一会儿,然后微微前倾,回到地面。
On my whistle. Three, two...Mr. Longbottom.
注意我的哨音。3,2……隆巴顿先生。
Mr. Longbottom!
隆巴顿先生!
Down, down! Neville! Come back down this instant!
下去,下去!纳威!立刻给我下来。
Everyone out of the way!
大家让开!
Oh, dear, it's a broken wrist. Poor boy. Come on now, up you get.
天啊,亲爱的,手腕骨折了。可怜的孩子,来吧,站起来。
Everyone has to Keep his feet firmly on the ground while I take Mr. Longbottom to the hospital wing. Understand?
在我送隆巴顿先生去医疗室期间你们都老老实实地待在地上。听明白了吗?
I see a single broom in the air the one riding it will find himself be expelled from Hogwarts before they can say Quidditch.
不要让我看到天上有扫帚,否则直接开除,连魁地奇的边都碰不到。
Did you see his face?
你们看到他的脸了吗?
Maybe if that fat lump had given this a squeeze, he'd have remembered to fall on his fat ass.
如果那个笨蛋抓住这个就会记得用他的胖屁股着陆。
Give it here, Malfoy.
把它给我,马尔福。
No. I think I'll leave it somewhere for Longbottom to find.
不,我要藏起来让隆巴顿去找。
How about on the roof? What's the matter, Potter? Bit beyond your reach?
藏在屋顶上怎么样?怎么了,波特?够不着吗?
Harry, no way! You heard what Madam Hooch said.
哈利,别去!想想霍琦夫人说的话,
Besides, you don't know how to fly. What an idiot.
而且你还不知道怎么飞。真是个大傻瓜。
Give it here or I'll knock you off your broom!
把它给我,不然我把你从扫帚上打下去!
Is that so? Have it your way, then.
你就这点本事吗?要的话就自己去拿吧。
Nice going, Harry. That was wicked, Harry!
接得好,哈利。太棒了,哈利!
Harry Potter! Follow me.
哈利·波特!跟我来。