Quidditch is easy enough to understand. Each team has seven players.
魁地奇很简单,每支队伍有7个队员。
Three Chasers, two Beaters, one Keeper and a Seeker. That's you.
3个追球手,2个击球手,1个守门员和1个找球手,就是你。
There are three kinds of balls. This one's called the Quaffle.
一共有3种球,这种叫鬼飞球。
The Chasers handle the Quaffle and try to put it through one of those three hoops.
追球手手持鬼飞球把它扔进三个中的一个铁环。
The Keeper, that's me, defends the hoops. With me so far?
而我作为守门员要守住铁环,明白了吗?
I think so. What are those?
我想是的。那些是什么?
You better take this.
你最好拿着这个。
Careful now, it's coming back.
小心点,它回来了。
Not bad, Potter. You'd make a fair Beater.
干得不错,波特。你做击球手也不赖。
What was that?
那到底是什么?
Bludger. Nasty little buggers. But you are a Seeker.
游走球,淘气的小家伙。不过你是个找球手。
The only thing I want you to worry about is this. The Golden Snitch.
你唯一要关心的是这个球。金色飞贼。
I like this ball.
我喜欢这颗球。
You like it now. Just wait. It's wicked fast and damn near impossible to see.
你没尝过它的厉害。等着瞧,它飞得超快,快得都没影了。
What do I do with it?
我该怎么做?
You catch it. Before the other team's Seeker.
你赶在对方的找球手之前抓住它。
You catch this, the game's over. You catch this, Potter, and we win.
抓到它,比赛就结束了。抓到它,波特,我们就赢了。