Got anything to eat? I went to Jono's and it was closed.
这里有没有东西可吃? 我刚去强诺买鸡块 那里竟然停业了
I took Larry there,but it was all violated,so we shut it down.
我带赖瑞去,餐厅不合规定 我们勒令他们停业
If this guy keeps closing our favorite places,where will we eat?
菲比,这家伙不断关掉 大家喜欢去的餐馆 以后我们上哪吃饭?
I don't know. Clean places?
不晓得,干净的地方?
It's Danny.
是丹尼
Don't let him in! I'm supposed to be at a gala.
别让他进来,我现在 应该去看帆船赛了
We'll be right there. Can't you say it's later?
我们马上过去 不能说大赛还没开始吗?
What kind of a regatta gala starts at night?
什么?哪种帆船在晚上比赛?
The fake kind.
假的那种
I need a ladle. You got a ladle?
嗨,我想借个勺子,你有吗?
We have a ladle.
我们有
See you at the party.
谢了,待会儿见 好
You know what Larry would say? He'd say,"See you ladle."
你们知道赖瑞会怎么回答吗? 他会说,“杓后见”