What are you doing up here?
I enjoy the smell of urinal cake.
我喜欢空气清新剂的味道。
Me too. We need to talk.
真巧我也是,我们得谈谈。
Use the ladies' room!
去上女厕所。
You respect my judgment, Will?
你尊重我的判断吗?威尔
Yes.
尊重。
Good, because we will stand a better chance of catching this guy with you in the saddle.
很好,如果你能跟我们合力查案,抓到凶手的机会就更大一些。
Yeah, I'm in the saddle.
我会配合。
I'm just, um, confused which direction I'm pointing.
我只是对自己的判断有点迷茫。
I don't know this kind of psychopath.
我不了解这类精神变态。
I've never read about him.
我没了解过他。
I don't even know if he's a psychopath.
甚至不知道他到底是不是精神变态。
He's not insensitive. He's not shallow.
他并非麻木不仁,粗鄙浅显。
You know something about him; otherwise, you wouldn't have said, "This is an apology".
你总知其一二吧?要不然你也不会说"这是他在道歉"了。
What is he apologizing for?
他在为什么而道歉?
He couldn't honour her. He feels bad.
他无法让她的死有价值,觉得很难过。
Well, feeling bad defeats the purpose of being a psychopath, doesn't it?
会觉得难过就表示他不是精神变态对不对?
Yes! It does.
没错。
Then what kind of crazy is he? !
那他到底是哪种疯子?
He couldn't show her he loved her, so he put her corpse back where he killed it.
他无法一诉衷肠,所以杀人之后将尸体放回去。
Whatever crazy that is.
你说这是哪种疯。
you think he loves these girls?
你觉得他是爱这些女孩的?
He loves one of them.
他爱其中一个,
A-And, yes, I think by association he has some form of love for the others.
我觉得女孩的相像也使他对其他死者有某种爱意。
There was no semen, there was no saliva.
没有精液,没有唾液。
Elise Nichols died a virgin.
伊莉斯·尼克尔斯死时还是处女。
She stayed that way.
没有发生过性关系。
That's not how he's loving them.
他不是以那种方式爱她们。
He wouldn't disrespect them that way!
他不会那样不尊重她们
He doesn't want these girls to suffer.
他不想让这些女孩受罪。
He kills them quickly and he...to his thinking, with mercy.
他给她们一个痛快 然后...以他的方式施以怜悯。
Sensitive psychopath.
感性的精神变态。
Risked getting caught so he could tuck Elise Nichols back into bed.
冒着被捕的危险把伊莉斯·尼克尔斯放回床上。
He has to take the next girl soon...cause he knows he's gonna get caught.
他必须马上对下一个女孩动手,因为他知道不管他如何躲避。
One way or the other.
还是会被抓住。
I got you.
抓到你啦。