Take your time.
慢慢来。
When you're ready to talk, you talk.
等你做好准备,再开口。
If you don't feel like it, you don't talk.
如果不想,就不必说。
We'll be downstairs.
我们就在楼下。
You let me know when you're ready for us to come in.
你准备好让我们进来了就说一声。
You're Will Graham.
你是威尔·格雷厄姆。
You're not supposed to be in here.
你不该在这的。
You wrote the standard monograph on time of death by insect activity.
你写了本书,介绍由尸虫活动情况来判断死亡时间。
I found antler velvet in two of the wounds.
我在两处伤口里发现了鹿茸。
You, uh, not real FBI?
你不是联调局探员,对吧?
I'm a special investigator.
我是特别调查员。
Never been an FBI agent?
从没做过联调局探员吗?
Um...strict screening procedures.
筛选程序太严苛了。
Detects instability,You unstable?
能查出性格不稳定,你不稳定吗?
Now, you know you're not supposed to be in here.
你很清楚自己不该在这的。
I found antler velvet in two of the wounds, like she was gored.
两处伤口里发现了鹿茸,像是被鹿角刺伤的。
I was looking for velvet in the other wounds but I was interrupted.
我还在看其它伤口里有没有鹿茸,却被打断了。
Hold on, excuse me. Look, deer and elk pin their prey, OK?
等一下。鹿和麋会用角去撞捕食者,
They put all their weight into their antlers, try and suffocate a victim.
它们会将重量全放在鹿角上去压制对方,
That's how they would kill, like, a fox or a coyote.
它们就是这样杀死狐狸或是土狼的。
All right, Elise Nichols was strangled, suffocated, her ribs are broken.
伊莉斯·尼克尔斯是被勒窒息而死的,她的肋骨断裂了。
Antler velvet is rich in nutrients.
鹿茸很有营养价值,
It actually promotes healing.
能疗伤。
He may have put it in there on purpose.
凶手也许是有意放在伤口上的。
You think he was trying to heal her?
你觉得他是想治好她?
He wanted to undo as much as he could, given that he'd already killed her.
他在杀了死者以后,尽可能地弥补自己的所作所为。
He put her back where he found her.
他将她放回原处。
Whatever he did to the others, he couldn't do it to her.
无论他怎么对待别人 都无法这样对她。
Is this his golden ticket?
她是他的金券吗?
No. This is an apology.
不,这是他在道歉。
Does anyone have any aspirin?
谁有阿司匹林?