According to the significant resources of the Starling City Police Department
星城警署的大量资料显示
it is clear that this Vigilante's cycle of violence has escalated.
这个治安维护者的罪行正在扩大
I'm asking our citizens to keep a close eye out
我呼吁市民密切关注此案
and to report anything suspicious.
并报告任何可疑事件
A tip line has been set up,
匿名热线已成立
and a reward will be offered
对于协助警方
to anyone who aids the authorities
抓捕凶手的人
in the capture of this madman.
我们将给予奖励
It isn't him, is it?
这不是他,对吗
We are all frustrated with the crime plaguing our city.
我们都在为城市的犯罪事件备受折磨
The man in the hood didn't kill those people.
兜帽男并没有杀那些人
You're the one who said he was a monster.
是你说他是个魔头的
He was protecting me.
那时他是为了保护我
It's different.
那不一样
The apprehension of this so-called "Hood"
这个所谓"兜帽男"
that has been terrorizing our city.
在恐怖袭击我们的城市
As police commissioner...
正如警署长官
It's probably Joanna.
估计是乔安娜
She said she was going to come by with some files.
她说要来送些文件
Merry Christmas, Sir.
圣诞节快乐,先生
How are you?
你好吗
Proficient with firearms.
玩枪一门灵
Dad.
爸爸
I told you I wanted to spend the holidays with my dad.
我告诉过你我想和我爸过节了
Right. Because of Sara.
没错,因为莎拉
Because it makes the holidays a tough time.
因为她的死让过节变得很痛苦
But when you are with someone,
但是如果你和某个人在一起
as I want to be with you,
就像我想和你在一起一样
then there aren't tough times.
那样的话就不是难熬的日子
There's just times.
只是普通的日子而已
Something is holding you back.
你还受过去一些事的牵绊
The Queens are having a last-minute Christmas party,
奎恩家要举办圣诞派对
and I would like for you to be my plus one.
我想让你当我的女伴
I, um, was looking through some old photographs
我翻老照片的时候
and...I found this.
发现了这个
Merry Christmas.
圣诞快乐
Bad enough you're friends with this guy,
你跟这个人做朋友就已经够了
and now he's your...what?
现在他这是算你的...什么
I don't know what he is.
我也不知道他算什么
But he's not wrong.
但是他说对了
Something is holding me back.
有些事仍然牵绊着我
Right. Keep listening to that something.
对,你就继续听他胡说吧
I try to stay out of your personal life, Laurel,
我尽量不干涉你的私生活,劳蕾尔
I really do, but these guys-- Merlyn, Queen--
我真不想干涉,但是梅林,奎恩这种人...
I mean, they're selfish. They think they can treat people
他们为人自私,以为可以为所欲为的
any way they damn please.
对待别人
It's you, me, and Sarah.
是你,我,还有莎拉
What?
什么