Douglas Miller came to see me today, quite concerned.
He said your husband interrogated him,
他说你的丈夫询问过他
and his questions suggested a knowledge
但由他的提问可以看出
he shouldn't have of the list.
他应该还没有拿到名单
Let me talk to him.
让我跟他谈谈
I think we're past the point of conversation, Moira.
我想我们已经过了谈谈那个阶段了吧,莫伊拉
A month ago you came to me and you told me
一个月前你来找我,让我
to stay away from your family, and I did.
不要碰你的家人,我照做了
But your family isn't staying away from me.
但你的家人却不断靠近我
Which means something must be done about it.
我应该有所行动了
Don't you agree?
你不同意吗
Yes, I do.
是的,我同意
And I'll handle it.
我会处理这件事
I guess what I'm wondering is,
我猜我想知道的是
whether it's time for our associate to handle it.
是不是该我们的联盟出手的时候了
Hell, yeah, I returned the money.
废话,当然了,我已经把钱还了
$70 million isn't worth getting an arrow through the chest.
为了七亿美金可不值得胸前挨一支箭
And you can tell him, if he's got a problem with that, he can--
你告诉他,如果有意见,他可以
Commissioner, this is Nelson Ravich.
长官,这是尼尔森·拉维奇
The hood hit him earlier this week.
兜帽男于本周前几天袭击了他
Ravich wired back the
拉维奇遭袭之后不到五分钟
money he embezzled less than 5 minutes later.
就把他骗的钱转交回去了
We tell the press the hood did this.
我们告知媒体这是兜帽男做的
Hunt's murder is a page 10 story, at best.
亨特杀人事件只是不足为奇的小事件
But Ravich makes this a serial murder case.
但拉维奇的死已让它上升到连环杀人事件
We can't let the public get wind of the idea
我们不能让公众知道
that there are two of these nut jobs running around.
有两个这样难对付的凶手逍遥法外
You want me to ignore a serial killer.
你想让我放过一个连环杀手
Just catch one of these psychos. I don't care which one.
抓到其中一个疯子就好,我不管是哪个
That is a direct order from your commanding officer.
这是你长官的直接命令
Well, you can forget it, then.
那就算了吧
Fine.
好吧
It's forgotten.
算了就算了
And you're off this case, Sergeant,
你也不再负责本案了,警官
effective immediately.
即刻奏效
Don't bother trying to trace this back to me.
别想通过电话追踪到我
You'll never make it through the encryption.
你们破解不了这个加密信号的
There's a heating vent on the corner of O'Neil and Adams.
在欧尼尔·亚当斯街角有个散热口
You'll find what you want after there.
在那儿你会找到你想要的
It'd be a mistake to set a trap for me, detective.
设陷阱抓我是个错误,警探
I'm trading away just about everything I believe in here
我把这里的一切都告诉你
'cause it's the only way I've got to get this bastard.
因为这是能抓到那混蛋的唯一方法
You got till Christmas.
期限是圣诞节
And then, copycat or not...
那之后,无论有没有冒牌货
I'm coming after you.
我都会开始追捕你