You're very calm.
你很镇定嘛
Well, your booby trap did just kill a man.
你的机关刚才可是杀了人
He would have killed me.
不然死的就是我了
It was self defence in advance.
预先做好自我防范总没错
What is that?! What?
那是什么? 怎么?
Give it to me.
给我
Now. Give it to me.
快给我
No
不
Give it to me.
快给我
No.
不给
Oh, for goodness sake!
看在老天的份上
Drop it.
快放下
I...said...drop it!
我叫你快放下
Thank you, dear.
谢了 亲爱的
ow, tell that sweet little posh thing the pictures are safe with me.
告诉那个贵族美妞 照片在我这儿很安全
They're not for blackmail, just for insurance.
我无意勒索 仅为保命
Besides, I might want to see her again.
另外 我很乐意有机会再跟她见见
Oh, no no no no no.
哦不不 别挣扎了
It's been a pleasure.
很高兴见到你
Don't spoil it.
别破坏情绪
This is how I want you to remember me, the woman who beat you.
深深烙印在你脑海中我的形象 将是"打败你的女人"
Goodnight, Mr Sherlock Holmes.
睡吧 夏洛克·福尔摩斯先生
Jesus! What are you doing?
天哪 你干什么了
He'll sleep for a few hours.
他会昏睡几个小时
Make sure he doesn't choke on his own vomit, it makes for a very unattractive corpse.
别让他被自己的呕吐物呛死 那样尸体就不帅了
What's this?What have you given him? Sherlock?
你给他下了什么药? 夏洛克?
He'll be fine.
他会没事的
I've used it on loads of my friends.
我在很多朋友身上都试过了
Sherlock, can you hear me?
夏洛克 听得见我说话吗?
You know, I was wrong about him.
我小看他了
He did know where to look.
他很懂观察细节
For what? What are you talking about?
观察什么? 你在说什么?
The key-code to my safe.
我的保险箱密码
What was it?
是什么
Shall I tell him?
我要告诉他吗?
My measurements.
我的三围。