No, no, no. No. Back to bed.
不不不 乖乖回床上躺着
You'll be fine in the morning.
睡到明天早上就会好了
Just sleep.
睡吧
Of course I'll be fine, I am fine.
当然了 我一直都很好呀
I'm absolutely fine.
好得不得了
Yes, you're great.
是啊 棒极了
Now, I'll be next door if you need me.
需要我就叫声 我在隔壁
Why would I need you?
我需要你做什么?
No reason at all.
什么也不做
The photographs are perfectly safe.
照片很安全
In the hands of a fugitive sex worker?
在一位逃亡的性工作者手中?
She's not interested in blackmail.
她没有兴趣勒索
She wants...protection, for some reason.
她只是想要...保障 出于某些原因
I take it you've stood down the police investigation into the shooting at her house?
是你拦下了对她住宅里那起枪击案的调查吧
How can we do anything while she has the photographs?
她仍持有照片 我们怎么调查?
Our hands are tied.
我们手被捆住了
She'd applaud your choice of words.
她肯定喜欢你的用词
You see how this works?
你还不懂么
The camera-phone is her get out of jail free card.
那拍照手机是她免受牢狱之灾的保障
You have to leave her alone.
让她去吧
Treat her like royalty, Mycroft.
把她跟皇室同等看待 麦克罗夫特
Though not the way she treats royalty.
别像她对待皇室那样就好了
What was that?
刚才是什么?
Text.
短信
But what was that noise?
那是什么声音?
Did you know there were other people after her too, Mycraft
你知道还有别人在追杀她吗 麦克罗夫特?
before you sent John and I in there?
在你让我和约翰去找她之前?
CIA trained killers, I think.
我认为是美国中情局职业杀手
Thanks for that.
多谢提醒啊 麦克
It's a disgrace, sending your little brother into danger like that.
羞不羞啊 让亲弟弟去冒这种险
Family is all we have in the end, Mycroft Holmes!
人生一世 家人是唯一的依靠 麦克罗夫特·福尔摩斯!
Oh, shut up, Mrs Hudson!
闭嘴吧 赫德森太太
Mycroft!!
麦克罗夫特
Apologies.
我道歉
Thank you.
谢谢
Though do in fact shut up.
但还是请闭嘴
Oh, it's a bit rude, that noise, isn't it?
这铃声 真是不太雅观呢