You did look like an idiot.
你看起来真的很白痴
I wasn't the only one who looked like an idiot.
白痴的不只是我
Remember when Ross tried to say "butternut squash"...
罗斯有一次想说冬南瓜
...and it came out, "squatternut bosh"?
结果讲成南冬瓜
Yeah,that's the same.
的确一样白痴
That's it. That's my worst Thanksgiving.
那就是我最惨的感恩节
That can't be the one Rachel meant.
等等,瑞秋说的不可能是那次
She didn't even know that happened.
她根本不知道那件事
So,what's yours?
所以是哪一次? 哪一次?
I really don't want to tell this story.
我真的不想提这件事
Reliving pain and getting depressed is what Thanksgiving's all about.
讲嘛,重温悲惨的回忆 是感恩节的精神
For me,anyway.
至少我觉得是
And,of course,the lndians.
还有原住民的帮忙
Of all people,you do not want me to tell this story.
最不希望我提的绝对是你
What is that supposed to mean?
什么意思?