原声文本:
Mardon? On your feet. Hands on your head.
马登?站好。双手抱头。
You got me.
你抓住我了。
The night of the storm, after S.T.A.R.Labs blew, after our plane went down, and I woke up on the ground alive, when I saw what I can do, I understood.
尖端科研实验室爆炸后的那个风暴之夜,在我们的飞机坠毁之后我在地上醒来,发现自己还活着,当我发现自己的能力之后,我明白了。
I am God.
我是上帝。
Shut the hell up.
你闭嘴吧。
Turn around.
转过身来。
Do you think that your guns can stop God?
你觉得就凭你们的枪能阻挡上帝吗?
Why in the hell would god need to rob banks?
上帝为什么要去抢银行?
You're right. I've been thinking too small.
说得没错。我的思维太狭隘了。
Barry! Barry! This thing's getting closer.
巴里!巴里!这东西离你越来越近了。
Wind speeds are 200 milesperhour and increasing. Barry, can you hear me?
风速每小时高达两百英里,并且还在增强。巴里你听到了吗?
Yeah. Loud and clear.
听到了。听得很清楚。
If it keeps up, this could become an F5 tornado.
风速继续增强,就会形成F5级龙卷风。
And it's headed towards the city. How do I stop it? Guys? What if I unravel it?
它正在向城市方向移动。我要如何阻止它,伙计们?我把它拆解开来行不行?
How the hell are you going to do that?
你要如何拆解它?
I'll run around it in the opposite direction, cut off its legs.
我能以相反的方向绕着它跑切断它的腿。