原声文本:
Barry, we've talked about this. It's time to let it go.
巴里,我们已经谈过了。是时候放手了。
You have got to stop worrying about me, and live your life.
你不能老是这样担心我了,你得过自己的生活。
For the first time, I feel like I finally can.
我头一次感到我能拥有自己的生活了。
The truth is, ever since the night mom died, I've been stuck in one place, missed out on a lot of things.
事实上,自从妈妈去世以来我就从未释怀过,因此错过了许多美好。
But I'm different now. I've made some new friends.
但现在不同了。我交了许多新朋友。
They're helping me find my way...Why is it shaped like a lightning bolt?
他们帮我找到前行的路,为什么要做成闪电状?
So it's not boring.
这样更有趣。
To finally move forward.
而我也总算能向前看了。
You remember when you wanted me to change my name so I wouldn't have to deal with people knowing you're my dad?
你还记得吗?你曾想让我改名字,这样别人就不会知道你是我父亲。
I'm glad they know. I'm so proud to be your son.
我想让他们知道。我作为你的儿子无比骄傲。
I love you, son.
我爱你,儿子。
I love you too, dad.
我也爱你,爸爸。
My name is Barry Allen, and I am the fastest man alive.
我是巴里·艾伦,是现今世上速度最快的人。
A friend recently gave me the idea for a new name.
我受到一位朋友的启发,想到一个新名字。
And something tells me, it's gonna catch on.
而我能感觉到,这名字会非常流行。