Pick up. Table 10, table 12,
上菜,10号桌,12号桌
table 69.
69号桌
Oleg, there is no table 69.
奥列格,店里没有69号桌
There could be.
一切皆有可能哦
Oleg just sixty-nined me, and now
我又被奥列格用69号调戏了
I don't remember any of the table numbers.
害我把桌号全忘了
Look, he's never gonna stop sixty-nining us.
这69号他是不会玩腻的
Forget the table numbers.
以后别记桌号了
Here's how you remember your orders.
点餐要这样记
You just give people nicknames.
给顾客起个外号
Look, I got thin Cee Lo,
瞧,我这边是瘦版希洛
fat Rihanna, Jon beret Ramsey, and
肥版蕾哈娜,贝雷帽版拉姆齐,以及
and Kristen bad wig.
假发丑版克里斯汀
Seth Rogen
塞斯·罗根
Oh, okay. I got Seth Rogaine, child molester moustache,
好吧,我这边是塞斯·落健,恋童癖小胡子
and lesbian Justin Bieber.
女同版贾斯汀·比伯
Good. Thanks.
很好。多谢啦
Pick up. Table six...ty-nine.
上菜,6..9号桌