I'm thinking of asking Rachel out tonight...maybe playing her that song we wrote last week.
我晚上打算约瑞秋出去弹我们上周写的那首歌给她听
"Emotional Knapsack"? Yes. Right on!
“忧愁的背包”? 对 漂亮
But don't take long. We're testing our fake lD's tonight.
不过不要拖太久 我们还要去试用假身分证
Right,Clifford Alvarez?
对吧,克里夫艾维瑞兹?
Listen,Roland Cheng......if things go well, I may be out with her all night.
听着,罗兰陈,如果一切顺利 我们搞不好不会回来
Dude,don't do that to me.
兄弟,别丢下我
It's cool,you can stay here. My parents won't mind.
没关系,你可以留下来 我爸妈不会介意
It's not that. I just don't want to be stuck here with your fat sister.
不是,我不想整晚 跟你的肥猪妹妹在一起
Why don't you finish off these pies?
摩妮卡,把这些派吃完吧
I don't have any more room in the fridge.
冰箱塞不下了
No,thank you.
不了,谢谢
Judy,you did it.
茱蒂,你成功了
She's finally full!
她终于吃不下了