Nonsense! Why would Snape put a curse on Harry's broom?
乱说!斯内普干嘛要给哈利的扫帚下咒?
Who knows? Why was he trying to get past that three-headed dog in Hallowmas?
谁知道,他为什么想在万圣节通过三头犬?
Who told you about Fluffy?
谁告诉你们路威的?
Fluffy? That thing has a name?
路威?那东西还有名字吗?
Of course he has gotten a name. He's mine.
当然了它有名字了。那可是我的宠物。
I bought him off an Irishman in pub last year.
我去年在酒吧从爱尔兰人手里买下的。
Then I lent him to Dumbledore to guard...
然后我用它来给邓布利多看守…
Yes? Shouldn't have said that.
什么?我不该说的。
No more questions! Don't ask any more question! That's top-secret.
不许再问问题了!不许再问了!这是最高机密。
But Hagrid, whatever Fluffy's guarding Snape's trying to steal it!
但是海格,不管路威在看守什么,那就是斯内普要偷的东西。
Codswallop. Professor Snape is a Hogwarts teacher.
胡说八道,斯内普教授可是霍格沃茨的老师。
Hogwarts teacher or not, I know a spell when I see one. I've read all about them.
谁知道是不是霍格沃茨的老师,反正我看到他在下咒语。我在书里读到过。
You've got to keep eye contact, and Snape wasn't blinking. Exactly.
需要眼睛紧盯目标,斯内普就没眨过眼。没错。
Now, you listen to me, all three of you.
你们三个听我说。
You're meddling in things that ought not to be meddled in. It's dangerous.
这件事太危险,你们不该搀和进来。
What that dog is guarding is strictly between Dumbledore and Nicholas Flamel.
那只狗看护的东西仅限于邓布利多及尼古拉斯·勒梅有关。
Nicholas Flamel?
尼古拉斯·勒梅?
I shouldn't have said that. I should not have said that.
我本不该说的。我本不该说的。
Nicholas Flamel.
尼古拉斯·勒梅。
Who's Nicholas Flamel? I don't know.
谁是尼古拉斯·勒梅?我不知道。