Knight to e5.
骑士 走E5。
Queen to e5.
王后 走E5。
That's totally barbaric!
太暴力了!
That's wizard's chess.
巫师象棋就是这样。
I see you've packed.
我看你已经打包好行李了。
I see you haven't.
我看你可没有。
Change of plans. My parents decided to go to Romania to visit my brother Charlie.
计划有变,我爸妈去罗马尼亚看望我哥查理去了。
He's studying dragons there.
他在那里研究火龙。
Good. You can help Harry then.
也好,你可以协助哈利。
He's going to the library to for information on Nicholas Flamel.
他正在图书馆寻找尼古拉斯·勒梅的信息呢。
We've looked a hundred times!
我们都翻遍了还是一无所获!
Not in the restricted section. Happy Christmas.
别忘了还有禁书区。圣诞快乐。
I think we've had a bad influence on her.
我觉得咱们会被她带坏的。
Harry, wake up! Come on, Harry, wake up!
哈利,醒醒!快来,哈利,醒醒!
Happy Christmas, Harry.
圣诞快乐,哈利。
Happy Christmas, Ron.
圣诞快乐,罗恩。
What are you wearing?
你穿的是什么?
Oh, my mum made it. Looks like you've got one too.
妈妈织的毛衣。好像你也有一件。
I've got presents? Yeah.
我有礼物?是啊。
There they are.
就是这个。
"Your father left this in my possession before he died.
"你父亲过世前把此物托付给我。
It is time it was returned to you. Use it well. "
到了物归原主的时候了,请妥善使用。"