Previously on the Vampire Diaries.
《吸血鬼日记》前情提要
For over a century, I have lived in secret until now.
一个多世纪以来 我都秘密地活着
I know the risk, but i have to know her.Elena, she's a dead ringer for Katherine.
我知道这很冒险 但我必须要认识她 埃琳娜 和凯瑟琳长得一模一样
Is that "Damon Salvatore"?And that's "Stefan Salvatore."
那个是达蒙·塞尔瓦托吗 还有斯特凡·塞尔瓦托
The original salvatore brothers.
那是最早的塞尔瓦托兄弟
1864, you and Katherine were the perfect couple.
1864年 你和凯瑟琳真是天生一对
They've come back.Did you get the Gilbert watch?
他们回来了 拿到吉尔伯特家族怀表了吗
I can get it.Hey, man. You ok? - Come here.
我能搞到 哥们 你还好吗 -过来
Whoa. Whoa. I got you.I know you.
我扶住你了 我认识你
I think you have the wrong person.You haven't aged a day.
我想你认错人了 你身上一点岁月的痕迹都没有
There are things that you don't know,
有些事你不知道
Things that I want to tell you, but I can't.
我想告诉你 但我不能
Are you sure that the man you knew,His name was Stefan Salvatore?
你确定你认识的那个人 他叫斯特凡·塞尔瓦托吗
Yes. - When was this?1953.
我确定 -那是什么时候的事 1953年
Dear diary, I'm not a believer.
亲爱的日记 我不是个信徒
People are born. They grow old.
人们出生 变老
Then they die.That's the world we live in.
最后死亡 这才是我们生活的世界
How can I deny what's right in front of me?
我要怎样否认眼前的事实
Someone who never grows old,Never gets hurt.
有人永远不会变老 永远不会受伤
Someone who changes in ways that can't be explained.
有人会发生无法解释的变化
Girls bitten. - Somebody help!Bodies drained of blood.
被咬的女孩们 -救命 被吸干血液的尸体