Taxi for Sherlock Holmes.
夏洛克·福尔摩斯叫的车。
I didn't order a taxi.
我没有叫的士。
Doesn't mean you don't need one.
这也不代表你不需要。
You're the cabbie. The one who stopped outside Northumberland Street. It was you. Not your passenger.
你就是那个的哥。当时停在诺森伯兰街外面的那辆的士。原来是你,不是那个乘客。
See? No-one ever thinks about the cabbie.
所以从来没人在意的哥。
It's like you're invisible. Just the back of an 'ead. Proper advantage for a serial killer.
仿佛视而不见。就是个后脑勺而已。连环杀手的绝佳掩护。
Is this a confession?
你这算是认罪吗?
Oh, yeah. I'll tell you what else...if you call the coppers now, I won't run. I'll sit quiet and they can take me down, I promise.
是啊。我还有话要说,要是你现在叫警察,我也不会跑。我保证乖乖就范。
Why?
为什么?
Cos you're not going to do that.
因为你不会那样做。
Am I not?
是吗?
I didn't kill those four people, Mr. Holmes. I spoke to 'em...and they killed themselves.
我没有杀了那四个人,福尔摩斯先生。我只是和他们交谈,然后他们就自杀了。
If you get the coppers now, I'll promise you one thing. I will never tell you what I said.
如果你要叫警察,我可以向你保证。我对他们说了什么,你就永远别想知道了。
No-one else will die, though, and I believe they call that a result.
不再有受害者,对他们来说这就够了。
And you won't ever understand how those people died. What kind of result do you care about?
你永远不会明白这些人的死因。对你而言够了吗?
If I wanted to understand...what would I do?
要是我想知道...该怎么做?
Let me take you for a ride.
让我载你一程吧。
So you can kill me too?
然后你再杀了我吗?
I don't want to kill you, Mr Holmes. I'm going to talk to ya..... and then you're going to kill yourself.
我不想杀你,福尔摩斯先生。我只想跟你谈谈然后你就会自杀。
He just got in a cab...It's Sherlock. He just drove off in a cab.
他进了一辆的士,夏洛克坐的士走了。
I told you, he does that. He bloody left again. We're wasting our time!
我说过,他就是这种人。又撂挑子走人了。大好时间都浪费了!
I'm...calling the phone, it's ringing out.
我在打那个手机,铃声在响。