She chose me.I escorted her to the ball At the original lockwood mansion.
她选择了我 我陪伴她去了舞会 在最初的洛克伍德府
The first founder's party.Where you signed the registry I didn't care that I had gotten
第一届创始人派对 就是你签名登记的地方 我当时不在乎我夺走了
我哥哥想要的东西 我甚至不在乎那是否会伤害他
I only knew that I wanted her.So he was upset.
我只知道我想得到她 所以他很生气
That's the thing about Damon.He doesn't get mad.He just gets even.
这就是达蒙的性格 他不会发怒 他只会进行报复
Oh, man.That shower was so great.What did you give me?
天哪 这澡洗的真舒服 你给我喝了什么
Some blood. you loved it.I did?Wait. I'm confused.
一些血 你喜欢的 我喜欢? 等等 我糊涂了
How did we get here?We met in the woods.You were drunk. I attacked you.
我们怎么会在这里 我们在树林里遇见的 你喝多了 我攻击了你
Then i killed all of your friends and brought you here,
然后杀了你所有的伙伴 把你带到这里
Gave you some blood. You loved it.
给你喝了些鲜血 你很喜欢
And now we're gonna party till the sun goes down.Ok.
现在我们要一起狂欢直到日落 好吧
Um, but first, can I have another hit?That blood was so good.Only if I can.
不过 能先让我再喝一次吗 鲜血的滋味真是迷人 除非我也能一起享用
What Damon wants, Damon usually gets.I didn't know it at that time, but...Turns out that night...
达蒙想要的 通常都会不择手段地得到 我那时还不知道 但是 事实证明那晚
Katherine was with him, too.So he stole her from you,not the other way around?
凯瑟琳也同他在一起 所以是他从你身边夺走了她 而不是你从他身边夺走了她
Turns out she wasn't ours to steal.
事实证明 她根本不属于任何一个