We are working on the Mayor Lockwood Doc ID the bodies?A few townies. Notorious druggies.
我们正通报洛克伍德镇长 医生确认死者身份了吗 几个镇民 臭名昭著的吸毒者
I suppose that'll make it easy for people to buy the story.
如此一来 人们也更容易相信我们编的故事
And Vicki Donovan?She's not one of the deceased.Where the hell is she?I wish I knew.Sorry I'm late.
薇姬·多诺万呢 她并不是死者之一 那她到底哪儿去了 我也希望我知道 对不起 我来晚了
You have the watch?It's ready.That's it?Yes. that's it.I am so over Tyler, so over him.
你拿到那块表了吗 好了 就这样吗 是的 就这样 我跟泰勒彻底完了 完全忘记他了
I knew from the beginning That I was only a piece of ass to him,
我从一开始就知道 我对他来说不过是一块垃圾
But I thought maybe if he got to know me better,He might he might see something more.But no.
但我以为如果他能更了解我 也许他能发现我身上的闪光点 但是我错了
Now, Jeremy, on the other hand,That's all he's ever seen in me is something more,
现在 另一方面 杰里米 他可以发现我的好
And I like that.Jeremy, huh?Elena's brother?Yeah. Yeah.
我也喜欢那种感觉 杰里米啊 埃琳娜的弟弟吗 是啊 就是他
So, elena used to date my brother,And they were always together,
埃琳娜以前和我哥哥是一对 他们总是在一起
So Jeremy would always be hanging around And crushing on me and--
所以杰里米总在我身边出现 还迷恋上了我
Hey, why don't you have a girlfriend?You're, like, totally cool and so hot.
为啥你没有女朋友呢 你这么酷 又性感迷人
I know.Don't you wanna be in love?I've been in love.
我知道 你不想恋爱吗 我曾经爱过
It's painful and pointless and overrated.Except when it isn't.No more talking.Let's dance.
很痛苦 毫无意义 而且并没有传说的那么好 但也有甜蜜的时候 别再说话了 我们跳舞吧