原声文本:
My name is Barry Allen.
我叫巴里·艾伦
I am the fastest man alive.
是现今世上速度最快的人
When I was 11, my mother was murdered.
我十一岁时,我母亲被杀了
I saw a ball of lightning.
我看到一道闪电
Inside the lightning there was a man.
那里面,有个人
He killed my mom.
他杀了我妈妈
I swear to God I didn't do this.
我发誓这不是我干的
Where's mom?
妈妈呢
What happened that night was impossible.
那晚发生的事让人无法相信
Then an accident made me the impossible.
但是一场事故让我也变得令人难以置信
You were in a coma.
你陷入了昏迷
For how long? Nine months.
昏迷了多久?九个月
Your muscles should be atrophied,
你的肌肉应该萎缩了
but instead they're in a state of cellular regeneration.
但是却在进行细胞重生
I wasn't the only one affected, was I?
我不是唯一一个受爆炸影响的,是不是
We've been searching for other meta humans like yourself.
我们一直在寻找其他像你一样的超能力者
All my life I've wanted to do more.
我毕生都想更加有所作为
And the first chance I get to help someone, I screw up.
但第一次帮助别人就被我搞砸了
The good you do must far outweigh the bad.
你所做的好事会远比这些错事更有意义
You're not gonna be in here much longer.
你不会再在里面待太久了
Whoever killed mom,
不管杀害妈妈的凶手是谁
I think I finally have a way to find them.
我总算有办法找到他们了
This is the part where I'm supposed
到这部分我好像应该
to do the whole intro thingy.
做自我介绍了
Barry Allen, fastest man alive...
巴里·艾伦,现今世上速度最快的人
But you know all that already.
但是这个大家应该都知道了
All right, let's get to the good stuff.
那好,我们就去做点好事吧
You see that smoke? That's a fire
你看到那里的烟了吗,那是
on Western and 3rd in downtown Central City.
中城闹市区西街和第三大街处发生火灾了
And that blur? That's me on my way to it.
还有这团疾驰残影,是我正在赶往火灾现场
I'm going 352 miles an hour.
我现在时速是352英里
And it's a slow day.
今天速度真是太慢了
This is Ladder 52.
这里是52号云梯队
We're still at least two minutes out.
还有两分钟才能到达火灾现场
People are gonna die in there.
到时候大楼里的人会死的
I know.
我知道
Barry?
巴里
Barry!
巴里
What? Did I miss it?
怎么了,跑过了吗
You overshot by about six blocks.
已经跑过大约六个街区了
My bad.
怪我
Paige!
佩奇
My daughter! Has anyone seen my daughter?
我女儿,有人看到我女儿了吗
Paige!
佩奇
You there yet?
到了吗
What are you doing?
你干什么呢
Nothing.
没什么
Who were you talking to?
你在跟谁说话
No one. Are you talking to Barry?
没人啊。你是在跟巴里说话吧
Who? Barry Allen?
谁?巴里·艾伦
Struck by lighting? Was in a coma for nine months?
被闪电击中,昏迷了九个月
Woke up being able to run faster than the speed of sound?
醒来之后能跑得比音速还快的那个人
Ring a bell? No.
记起来了吗?没有
Haven't talked to him.
很久没跟他说话了
Cisco, there's fire everywhere!
西斯科,这里火势很猛
Cisco, are you still there?
西斯科,你还在吗
Mom?
妈妈
Mommy!
妈妈
Mommy!
妈妈