Did you bring the dagger with you, by any chance?
您把匕首也带来了, 是吗?
My little birds are everywhere...
到处都有我的小小鸟儿...
Even in the North.
即便是在北境.
They whisper to me the strangest stories.
他们带给我千奇百怪的消息.
Valyrian steel.
瓦雷利亚钢.
Do you know whose dagger this is?
你知道这匕首是谁的?
I must admit I do not.
我得承认我不知道.
( Chuckles ) Well well, this is an historic day.
嗯嗯, 真是历史性的时刻.
Something you don't know
居然会有你不知道的事
that I do.
而我知道.
There's only one dagger like this in all of the Seven Kingdoms.
这种刀在七国上下只有一把.
It's mine. Yours?
它是我的. 你的?
At least it was, until the tournament on Prince Joffrey's last Nameday.
至少曾经是, 直到乔佛里王子上次命名日的比武大会.
I bet on Ser Jaime in the jousting,
我赌詹姆爵士会赢得长枪比武,
as any sane man would.
任何明白人都会赌他赢.
When the Knight of the Flowers unseated him,
所以当百花骑士把他刺下马时,
I lost this dagger.
我输掉了这把匕首.
To whom?
输给了谁?
Tyrion Lannister.
提利昂兰尼斯特.
The imp.
小恶魔.
Grenn, show him what you farm boys are made of.
葛兰, 让他瞧瞧你们农场小子的身手.
If that were a real sword, you'd be dead.
假如那是真剑, 你已经是死人一个了.
Lord Snow here grew up in a castle
雪诺大人高高在上
spitting down on the likes of you.
你们这帮废物全扒在他脚下.
Pyp.
派普.
Do you think Ned Stark's bastard
你认为奈德史塔克的私生子
bleeds like the rest of us?
会象我们一样受伤流血吗?
Next!
下一个!
Next!
下一个!
Well, Lord Snow,
嗯, 雪诺大人,
it appears you're the least useless person here.
看起来你是这群废物里稍微有用点的一个.
Go clean yourselves up.
去把自己收拾干净.
There's only so much I can stomach in a day.
今天我已经受够了.