A charming man.
真是个魅力出众的人.
Commander: I don't need him to be charming.
我不需要他有什么魅力.
I need him to turn this bunch of thieves and runaways
我需要他把这帮小偷和逃犯
into men of The Night's Watch.
转化成守夜人军团的汉子.
And how's that going, commander Mormont?
进展如何, 莫尔蒙总司令?
Slowly.
进展缓慢.
A raven came
有只渡鸦送来了...
for Ned Stark's son.
关于奈德史塔克的儿子的消息.
Good news or bad?
好消息还是坏消息?
Both.
都有.
Maester Pycelle: Lord Stark.
史塔克大人.
( Wheezing ) I meant to give you this earlier.
我本该早点把这个给你.
So forgetful these days.
如今我太健忘了.
A raven from Winterfell this morning.
今天早上从临冬城来了只渡鸦.
Good news?
好消息?
Perhaps you'd like to share it with your wife?
也许你想和你的夫人分享这个消息?
My wife is in Winterfell. Is she?
我妻子在临冬城. 是吗?
WoYes, I'm looking at you.
好的, 我在这里.
I thought that she'd be safest in here.
我想她在这里最安全.
One of several such establishments I own.
这家店是我经营的.
You're a funny man.
你真是个有趣的人.
Huh? A very funny man.
嗯? 非常有趣的人.
Ned!
奈德!
Ah, the Starks
啊, 史塔克家的人
quick tempers, slow minds.
脾气大, 脑筋慢.
You broke my nose, bastard!
你打破了我的鼻子, 杂种!