Mommy's gonna be so happy I kept you out of school.
我们没让你们去上学 妈妈一定会很开心的
Get in the car, girls.
上车 孩子们
Maggie! Where are you going? What are you doing?
玛姬 你去哪 你在干嘛
What's with the suitcases? Get in the car.
拿行李箱干嘛 上车
Maggie! I'm not manic. I'm fine.
玛姬 我没疯 我好得很
I just pulled out the canoe.
我刚把船拖出来了
I thought we could paddle up to Lincoln Park and forage for a picnic.
我觉得我们可以去林肯公园划船 然后来顿野餐
Isn't it too cold for a picnic?
现在野餐是不是太冷了
Maggie! I am a man!
玛姬 我是个男人
Men like to live free!
一个自由生活的人
That's what we do, Maggie. To hunt and mate!
玛姬 这才是我们该做的 打猎和交配
That's what we do! That's why we have balls!
这才是我们该做的 这就是我们有蛋的原因
It's OK. It's OK.
没事 没事
Ah! It's gonna be OK.
啊 不会有事的
I'm sorry.
对不起
He's sitting on the ground and all he's wearing is a bathing suit.
他现在坐在地上而且他只穿了泳衣
Your father's very sick right now. He's not himself.
你们的爸爸现在病的很重 他已经不是他自己了
He looks freezing.
他看起来好冷
Girls, look at me.
女儿们 看着我
I don't want you telling your friends or your teachers about any of this.
我不希望你们把这事 告诉你们的朋友或老师
We know Daddy's a good person, and we know that he would never hurt us, but it's hard for people to understand that.
我们知道爸爸是个好人我们也知道 他绝对不会伤害我们 但对人来说 要理解这些太难了
And it's very sad.
而且让人很难过