Hagrid. Oh, hello. Sorry, don't wish to be rude, but I'm in no fit state to entertain today.
海格。你好。抱歉,无意冒犯,但是今天我不能陪你们玩了。
We know about the Philosopher's Stone.
我们知道魔法石的事了。
We think Snape's trying to steal it.
我们认为斯内普想偷它。
Snape? Come on, are you still on about him, aren't you?
斯内普?你们不会还在怀疑他吧?
Hagrid, we know he's after the stone, we just don't know why.
海格,我们知道他想得到魔法石,只是不知道原因。
Snape is one of the teachers protecting the Stone. He's not about to steal it. What?
斯内普是保护魔法石的老师之一。他不会去偷它。什么?
You heard. Alright, come on now, I'm a bit preoccupied today.
你听到了,没错,你们快走吧,我今天有点忙。
Wait a minute. One of the teachers? Of course!
等等,老师之一?这就对了!
There are other things defending the Stone, aren't there? Spells, enchantments. That's right.
还有其他东西在保护着魔法石,对吧?咒语和魔法。没错。
Waste of bloody time, if you ask me. Ain't no one gonna get past Fluffy.
要我说简直是浪费时间。没有人能过得了路威这一关。
Ain't a soul knows how, except for me and Dumbledore.
谁都不知道方法,除了我和邓布利多。
I shouldn't have told you that. I should not have told you that.
我不该告诉你们的,我不该多嘴的。
Hagrid, what exactly is that?
海格,那到底是什么?
That? It's a...it's um...I know what that is!
那个吗?是个,是个……我知道那是什么!
But, Hagrid, how did you get one?
但是海格,你是怎么弄到的?
I won it. Off a stranger I met down at the pub.
我从酒吧里的一个陌生人那里赢来的。
Seemed quite glad to be rid of it, as a matter of fact.
说实话,那人好像巴不得摆脱它。
Is that...a dragon?
那是一条龙吗?
That's not just a dragon. That's a Norwegian Ridgeback.
那可不是普通的龙。那是一条挪威脊背龙。
My brother Charlie works with these in Romania.
我哥哥查理就在罗马尼亚研究它们。
Isn't he beautiful? Oh, bless him. Look, he knows his mummy.
不觉得他很漂亮吗?上帝保佑。快看,找妈妈来了。
Hello, Norbert.
你好,诺伯。
Norbert? Yeah, well, he's gotta have a name, don't he? Don't you, Norbert?
诺伯?对啊,它总得有个名字吧?对吧,诺伯?
He'll have to be trained up a bit, of course.
当然了,它还是得调教一下。