Hagrid, what is that?
海格,那是什么?
What we're here for. See that? That's unicorn blood, that is.
我们来的目的,看到了吗?那是独角兽的血。
I found one dead a few weeks ago. Now, this one's been hurt bad by something.
几星期前我发现有一头死掉了。现在这一头伤得很重。
So, it's our job to go and find the poor beast.
所以我们的任务就是找到那可怜的家伙。
Ron, Hermione, you come with me. Ok.
罗恩,赫敏,你们跟着我。好的。
Harry, you'll go with Malfoy. Okay. Then I get Fang.
哈利,你跟马尔福一起。好吧,那我要牙牙。
Fine. Just so you know, he's a bloody coward.
行,要知道,他胆小的很。
You wait till my father hears about this. This is servant's stuff.
我回去告诉我爸,走着瞧。这是仆人干的活。
If I didn't know better, Draco, I'd say you were scared.
也许我看错了,德拉科,你是不是害怕了。
Scared! Potter. Do you hear that?
说我害怕!波特。你听到了吗?
Come on, Fang. Scared!
来吧,牙牙。说我害怕!
What is it, Fang?
怎么了,牙牙?