Hi, Ty Vicky?Everyone is looking for you.-What's wrong, Vick? I'm so cold.I know.
嗨 泰 薇姬 大家都在找你 我知道 发生什么事了 薇 我好冷
You are on drugs. Everyone thinks you are off on a bender.I wish
你又嗑药了 大家都认为你嗑药过量死了 那倒好了
What happened in the woods? Vicki?Those kids that were killed.
在森林里发生了什么 薇姬 为什么那些人都死了
What did you see?I'm so scared.Come here.
你看到什么了吗 我好怕 过来
It's ok. I will take you home.
没关系 我送你回家
I can't control it.Control what?I am so...hungry, Ty.
我无法控制 控制什么 我好 饥饿 泰
And it won't go away What did you on?
而且饥饿感怎么也挥之不去 你到底吃了什么了
What drugs did you take?I want it. I'm so hungrey, Ty.
你到底嗑了什么药了 我想要 我太饿了 泰
OK, look, I'll get you something to eat.
听着 我去给你弄点东西来吃
Just sit back. Let's just get you home.Vicky, what is wrong with you? Vick!
先靠在椅背上 我先送你回家 薇姬 你怎么了 薇姬
Let go of me.What's going on here, Stefan?
放开我 到底是怎么回事 斯特凡
What's wrong with her?You don't talk.Screw you, dude.
她到底是怎么了 你没有资格说话 -去你妈的 小瘪三
Dude, really? Dude...Damon, don't.
小瘪三 是吗 小瘪三 达蒙 不要
Oh, come on. who's gonna miss this idiot?
得了吧 他就算死了也没人会可惜
Don't you hurt him.Forget what you saw here tonight.None of us were here.
你竟敢打他 忘记你今晚所见到的一切 我们都不曾在此出现过