Hello?
喂
I have some information for you.
我有线索了
The killer drives a 1970s Ford pick up.
凶手开一辆72年的福特
There is a scar on his left wrist from a severe burn and a tattoo of a firefly.
在他左手腕上有一处重度烧伤留下的疤痕和一个萤火虫的纹身
Well, then you must have gotten pretty close to him.
那你一定近距离看过他
All the men in engine company 15 had firefly tattoos.
所有消防15分队的人都有一个萤火虫的纹身
Any one of them could be the killer.
他们中的任何人都有可能是凶手
What should I do with this information?
知道后我该怎么做
Whatever you would have done before you met me.
你见我前本来就要做的事情
Who was on the phone?
谁的电话
Wrong number.
打错了
So Laurel's on her own against a murderer who burns people alive?
这么说劳蕾尔要独自对抗一个活活烧死人的凶手
I can't right every wrong in this city.
我不能帮每个人伸张正义
No, I get that, Oliver.
我明白,奥利弗
But maybe you're not back to 100% like you thought.
但也许你没有彻底变回你想象的样子
Maybe I'm not.
也许是的
What did that prove?
这说明什么
This is one sturdy desk.
这张桌子很结实
And clearly, your problem isn't physical.
很明显,你的问题不在身体上
I never said I had a problem!
我从未说过我有问题
You didn't have to, Oliver.
不用你说,奥利弗
But this guy, the other archer,
但这人,这个弓箭手
He got in your head, he took something from you.
你满脑子都是他,他拿走了一些你的东西
That's enough.
够了
He took whatever's in your heart that lets you jump off buildings and take down bad guys.
他带走你心中的信念,让你从楼上跳下去来击倒坏人的信念
Thank you for the analysis.
谢谢你的分析
You can avoid Laurel, Oliver, avoid me, avoid this, as long as you want.
奥利弗,你可以看避开劳蕾尔,避开我,也可以避开这个,多久都可以
But until you're ready to take a hold of the fear that's in you,
但如果你无法开始去面对你心中的恐惧
you might as well let that archer kill you.
还不如让他直接杀了你
Text from Tommy.
汤米的短信
I need to run an errand for the benefit at the firemen's station.
我要为了消防局去跑趟腿
Maybe while you're at it,
趁这个时候,你好好想想
you can let me know if you still want to be a vigilante or just a nightclub owner.
你是否还想做回治安维持者,还是只是个夜店老板