Silver lining time?
来说个好消息吧
We didn't have to change Douglas and his mother's diapers?
我们很幸运,不用帮道格拉斯和他妈妈换尿布吗
We made $240 for the cupcake business selling all that crap on eBay.
那堆垃圾在易趣上卖了二百四十块,开店基金又多了不少
Yup. I made some money, and all I lost was my mind.
不错,钱是挣到了,但心却伤了
Want to hear something you don't want to hear?
想听一些你不想听的话吗
I think what Johnny said to you was beautiful.
我觉得强尼说的话很动人
You think a squirrel holding an acorn is beautiful.
你觉得松鼠拿着松子也很动人呢
He didn't touch you or kiss you
他没有碰你或亲你
because he didn't want to start a relationship with you out of a lie.
是因为他不想让你们的感情建立在谎言上
You know what? You're right.
你说得对
You've been right all along.
你一直都是对的
It is like Romeo and Juliet.
我们的确像罗密欧与茱丽叶
And now I'm gonna go home and kill myself.
我现在该是我回家自杀的时刻了
I don't think romance is in the cards for me.
我觉得浪漫爱情故事没我的份
I give guys blue balls, not broken hearts.
男人只会上我到蛋疼,从不会心疼
Oh, my god. Don't kill yourself yet, Juliet.
我的老天,茱丽叶,先别死
I definitely think romance is in your cards.
我觉得你就是浪漫爱情故事的主角
That's not me.
那不是我
That's not his girlfriend.
那也不是他的女朋友
Come on, will you at least admit that that's you
拜托,你至少承认那是你吧
and that he put it up there because he wanted you to see it?
他画在那里就是想让你看见
And that's actually incredibly romantic.
真是浪漫到不行啊
Oh, yeah. That's the most romantic picture of a guy who might be kissing someone
是啊,这副浪漫的画像是一个男的可能在亲
who might look like me,
一个可能像我的人
but he didn't because he has a hot British girlfriend who seems like kind of a bitch,
但实际他没有,因为他有一个英国辣女友,虽然看起来像个泼妇
but is kind of cooler than I will ever be.
但是确实拥有我不可企及的酷
I dare you to organize that thought.
你把这个想法整理给我看看啊
There's no one cooler than you.
没人比你更酷
You're 200 feet tall.
你有二百英尺高呢
Yeah, and a bird just took a crap on me.
是啊,有只鸟刚把屎拉我身上了
Come on.
走吧
Come on.
走呀