We have to see professor Dumbledore. Immediately!
我们要见邓布利多教授,马上!
I'm afraid professor Dumbledore is not here.
恐怕邓布利多教授不在这里。
He received an urgent owl from the Ministry of Magic and left immediately for London.
魔法部有点紧急的事情,他去伦敦了。
He's gone? But this is important!
他走了,但是这事很重要,
This is about the Philosopher's Stone!
这事有关魔法石!
How do you know...?
你怎么知道?
Someone's going to try and steal it.
有人想去偷了它。
I don't know how you three found out about the Stone,
我不知道你们三个是怎么知道魔法石的,
but I assure you it is perfectly well protected.
但是我保证它现在很安全。
Now would you go back to your dormitories? Quietly.
你们现在回宿舍去吧,安静点走。
That was no stranger Hagrid have met, isn't it? It was Snape.
海格碰到的不是陌生人,对吧?是斯内普。
Which means he knows how to get past Fluffy.
也就是说他知道怎么绕过路威了。
And with Dumbledore gone...Good afternoon.
而且邓布利多不在…… 下午好。
Now, what would three young Gryffindors such as yourselves be doing inside on a day like this?
这么好的天气,你们三个小格兰芬多在室内待着干什么呢?
We were just...Be careful. People will think you're...up to something.
我们只是…… 小心点。别人会以为你们图谋不轨。
Now what do we do?
我们现在该怎么办?
We go down the trap door. Tonight.
我们穿越活板门,就今晚。
Trevor. Trevor, go! You shouldn't be here!
莱福。莱福,走开!你怎么在这里!
Neither should you.
你们也不该在这里。
You're sneaking out again, aren't you?
你们又要偷偷溜出去,对吧?
Now, Neville, listen. We were...
纳威,听着,我们……
No, I won't let you!
不,我不会放你们走的!
You'll get Gryffindor into trouble again. I'll fight you.
你们又会给格兰芬多带来麻烦的。我跟你们拼了。
Neville, I'm really really sorry about this. Petrificus Totalus.
纳威,我很抱歉。统统石化。
You're a little scary sometimes, you know that? Brilliant, but scary. Let's go.
你有时候挺吓人的,你知道吗?很棒,但是也挺吓人。我们走吧。
Sorry. It's for your own good, you know.
对不起。这是为了你好。
You stood on my foot! Sorry.
你踩到我的脚了!对不起。