手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 欧美电影 > 哈利波特与魔法石 > 正文

哈利波特与魔法石(MP3+中英字幕) 第44期:调查神秘人

来源:可可英语 编辑:max   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

You mean, You-Know-Who is out there right now in the Forest?

你是说神秘人在禁林里吗?
But he's weak. He's living off the unicorns.
但他很虚弱,靠喝独角兽的血为生。
Don't you see? We had it wrong.
你不明白吗?我们之前错了。
Snape doesn't want the Stone for himself. He wants the stone for Voldemort.
斯内普偷魔法石不是为了自己。他是为伏地魔偷的。
With the Elixir of Life, Voldemort will be strong again.
有了长生不老药,伏地魔就能再次崛起。
He'll...He'll come back.
他会……他会回归的。
But if he comes back, you don't think he'll try to kill you, do you?
但是如果他回归了,他是不是要来杀了你?
I think if he'd had the chance, he might have tried to kill me tonight.
我想如果他有机会,也许今晚就想动手杀我了。
And to think I've been worrying about my Potions final.
我还担心魔药课期末考呢。
Hang on a minute. We're forgetting one thing.
等等,我们忘记了一点。
Who's the one wizard Voldemort always feared? Dumbledore.
伏地魔唯一害怕的人是谁?邓布利多。
As long as Dumbledore is around, Harry, you're safe.
只要邓布利多在这里,哈利,你就是安全的。
As long as Dumbledore is around, you can't be touched.
只要邓布利多在这里,没有人伤得了你。

哈利波特与魔法石

I'd always heard Hogwarts' end-of-year exams were frightful,

我一直以为霍格沃茨的期末考很难,
but I found that rather enjoyable.
但是却觉得挺轻松的。
Speak for yourself. All right there, Harry?
那是你,你还好吧,哈利?
My scar. It keeps burning.
我的伤疤一直在灼烧。
It's happened before. Not like this.
之前也发生过。这次不一样了。
Perhaps you should see the nurse.
也许你该去找护士看一下。
I think it's a warning. It means danger's coming.
我想这是个警告,意味着危险要到来了。
Of course! What is it?
这就对了!怎么了?
Don't you think it's a bit odd that what Hagrid wants more than anything is a dragon,
你不觉得有点奇怪吗?海格最渴望的东西就是一条龙,
and a stranger turns up who just happens to have one?
结果刚好那个陌生人就有一条?
I mean, how many people wander around with dragon eggs in their pocket?
我的意思是有多少人会在口袋里揣着龙蛋四处溜达,
Why didn't I see it before?
我之前怎么就没想明白呢?
Hagrid, who gave you the dragon egg? What did he look like?
海格,那龙蛋是谁给你的?他长的什么样?
I don't know, I never saw his face. He kept his hood up.
我不知道,一直没看到他的脸。他一直戴着兜帽。
This stanger though, you and he must have talked.
但那个陌生人,你们肯定谈过话。
Well, he wanted to know what sort of creatures I looked after.
他想知道我养过哪些生物。
I told him, I said, "After Fluffy, a dragon's gonna be no problem."
我跟他说,我说 "养过路威,养一条龙简直没问题。"
Then is he interested in Fluffy?
那么他对路威感兴趣吗?
Well, of course he was interested in Fluffy.
他当然对路威感兴趣。
How often do you come across a three-headed dog? Even if you were in the trade.
有多少人见过三头犬,哪怕你是倒卖这个的。
But I told him, I said, I said that "The trick with any beast is to know how to calm him."
但是我跟他说,我说"对待生物的诀窍就是知道如何安抚它。"
Take Fluffy, for example. Just play him a little bit of music and he falls straight to sleep.
拿路威说吧,给它来点音乐它就睡着了。
I shouldn't have told you that.
我不该告诉你们。
Where are you going? Wait!
你们要去哪?等等!

重点单词   查看全部解释    
scar [skɑ:]

想一想再看

n. 疤痕,伤痕,断崖
v. 结疤,使 ...

 
touched [tʌtʃt]

想一想再看

adj. 受感动的 adj. 精神失常的

 
wander ['wɔndə]

想一想再看

vi. 徘徊,漫步,闲逛,迷路,蜿蜒
vt.

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。