It looks like your guy's sending a text.
这哥们好像在发短信。
That's not a text.
这不是短信。
That's a detonation code.
是引爆代码。
The battery's a bomb.
电池是炸弹。
Ali's not the victim.
阿里不是受害人。
He's the perpetrator.
他是行凶者。
Give me the phone. The phone.
给我手机。手机。
You're full of surprises, Mr. Hasan.
你真是充满了惊喜啊,哈桑先生。
Turning your cell phone into a remotely-detonated explosive device.
把你的手机改装成远程引爆装置。
Where'd you learn that?
你从哪儿学的啊?
I'm guessing Egyptian military, Unit 777.
我猜是埃及军队,777部队。
The Brotherhood is threatening you.
兄弟会"在威胁你。
We can help you, Mr. Hasan, But you have to talk to us.
我们可以帮你,哈桑先生。但你得跟我们交待清楚。
I came to the police once.
我曾经求助过警察。
Gave you the serial numbers of the phones they purchased from my store.
把他们从我店里所买手机的序列号给了你们。
You did nothing.
你们却什么都没做。
They know you are listening to them.
他们知道你们在监听。
They know where your cameras are.
知道你们的摄像头在哪。
They are smarter than you.
他们比你们聪明。
This Dominic, he wanted you to build some kind of private phone network.
这个多米尼克,他想要你建私某种人电话网。
It doesn't matter anymore.
已经不再重要了。
You couldn't protect me, so I protected myself, my store, my family.
你们保护不了我,所以我保护我自己,我的店,我的家人。
That's why I had to act.
所以我必须采取行动。
They threatened my son.
他们威胁我的儿子。
Where's your son right now?
你儿子现在在哪?
Why do you want to know?
你为什么想知道?
Link isn't dead.
林克没死。
What? He escaped.
什么。他逃了。
What? How?
什么?怎么逃的?
Ben.
本。
We'll call your son on the way. Let's go.
我们路上给你儿子电话。走吧。
Ben? Ben?
本? 本?
Keep him back there, Lionel.
拦住他,莱奈尔。
Ben? Oh, no.
本,哦,不。
It's all clear. He's not here.
没人。他不在。
They took my son.
他们抓了我儿子。