How goes the day job, Detective Riley?
你的正职如何,莱利警探?
Personally, I prefer my real job, Finch.
就个人而言,我更喜欢我真正的工作,芬奇。
Professor Whistler, please.
请叫我惠斯勒教授。
We're getting numbers again, Harold.
我们又收到号码了,哈罗德。
We need to get back to work.
我们得回去工作。
I'm no longer your coworker, Detective.
我不再是你们的同事了,警探。
I'm done taking orders from a computer.
我不会再接受一台电脑的指令。
I thought I made that clear after it instructed us to kill a congressman.
我以为在它指示我们杀死一名议员后我就说得很清楚了。
It also helped us to save Grace.
它也帮助我们救了格蕾丝。
And now more lives need saving.
现在更多生命等我们去拯救。
I'm not sure that's what we were really doing.
我不确定那是我们以前真的在做的。
I've totaled the lives we saved against the deaths that we've caused, and I'm afraid we've been operating at a bit of a loss.
我合计过我们救的那些人相比于我们造成的死亡,只怕我们的工作功不抵过。
People who would still be alive if we hadn't interfered.
没我们插手有些人可能还活着。
You don't know that, what would've happened if we hadn't intervened?
你并不知道,如果我们没有插手又会怎样呢?
There is a larger power in play now, one that we are presently ill-equipped to face.
现在有更强大的力量入局了,我们目前设备不良无法面对。
Samaritan.
撒马利亚人。
Please be quiet.
拜托小声点。
Here, I could really use your input on this one.
听着,这件事上我真的能用上你的投入。
Ali Hasan. Runs an electronics shop in the Bronx.
阿里·哈桑。在布朗克斯区开了家电子产品店。
He's good with computers.
他擅长电脑。
Kind of like you, Harold.
有点像你,哈罗德。
If you or Sameen or anyone else attempt to intervene with these numbers, you will surely find yourselves dead.
如果你或者萨姆恩或者其他人企图干预这些号码,你一定会丧命。
We have to do something.
我们得做点什么。
We have no resources, John.
我们没有资源了,约翰。
The library's gone.
图书馆没了。
So we'll get another place.
那我们会找到另一个地方。
Don't you understand?
你还不明白吗?
They're always watching.
他们永远都在监视。
We can't even talk on the telephone.
我们甚至不能用电话联系。
There is no sanctuary.
没有庇护所。
You can't just be the man in the suit.
你不能只做西装男。
You're a cop now. I'm a professor.
现在你是警察,我是教授。
That's just the way it is.
现实就是如此。
We don't need jobs, Harold.
我们不需要工作,哈罗德。
We need a purpose.
我们需要一个目标。
The world has changed, John.
这世界已经改变了,约翰。
I'm sorry.
抱歉。
Bear, Blijven.
小熊,别跟来。
For the time being, I think he'll be happier with you.
目前来说,我想他跟着你会开心。
If it's not about helping the numbers anymore, then what?
如果不再是帮助号码,那是什么?
It's about survival, John.
是生存,约翰。