手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 欧美电影 > 霍比特人:意外之旅 > 正文

霍比特人:意外之旅(MP3+中英字幕) 第25期:烹煮矮人的秘诀

来源:可可英语 编辑:liekkas   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

Oh! That's hot, that's hot, that's hot!

好烫,好烫,好烫。

Don't bother cooking them.

别费心煮熟他们。

Let's just sit on them and squash them into jelly.

让我们把他们坐成果酱就行了。

They should be sauteed and grilled with a sprinkle of sage.

可以给他们洒上鼠尾草再煎烤一下。

Is this really necessary? That does sound quite nice.

有必要这样吗?听起来挺好的。

Untie me, mister.

把我解开,先生。

Eat someone your own size.

去吃跟你一样大的家伙。

Never mind the seasoning. We ain't got all night. Dawn ain't far away. Let's get a move on.

别管调味料。我们没时间了,就快黎明了,我们动作快点。

I don't fancy being turned to stone.

我可不想变成石头。

Wait! You are making a terrible mistake.

等等!你们犯下大错了。

You can't reason with them. They're half-wits!

你无法跟他们讲理。他们是笨蛋。

Half-wits? What does that make us?

如果他们是笨蛋,那么我们是什么?

I meant with the seasoning. What about the seasoning?

我是说调味料。调味料怎么了?

Well, have you smelt them? You're gonna need something stronger than sage before you plate this lot up.

你闻过吗?要用比鼠尾草更香的东西才能入口。

Traitor! What do you know about cooking Dwarf?

叛徒。 你哪懂怎么煮矮人?

Shut up. Let the flurgaburburhobbit talk.

闭嘴。让飞贼霍比特人说话。

The secret to cooking Dwarf is...

烹煮矮人的秘诀是……

Yes? Come on. Tell us the secret.

是什么?快告诉我们秘诀。

It's, uh...Yes, I'm telling you. The secret is to skin them first. What? Skin us?

好,我告诉你,秘诀是要先剥皮。什么?剥皮?

Tom, get me filleting knife. I'll skin you, you little...

汤姆,把剥皮刀给我。我要剥了你的皮,你这个……

I won't forget that. I won't forget it.

我不会忘记这笔帐的。我不会忘记。

What a load of rubbish. I've eaten plenty with their skins on. Scarf them, I say boots and all.

真是胡扯。我以前常连皮吃。连围巾鞋子都吞下去。

He's right. Nothing wrong with a bit of raw Dwarf. Nice and crunchy.

他说得对。矮人生吃也很好。又香又脆。

Oh, not that one. He's infected. You what? -Yeah, he's got worms in his tubes.

那个不行。他有病。什么?对,他的肠子里有虫。

In fact, they all have. They're infested with parasites. It's a terrible business. I wouldn't risk it. I wouldn't.

事实上他们都有。他们都有寄生虫,真的很可怕。是我就不会冒这个险。

Parasites? Did he say "parasites"?

寄生虫?他是说寄生虫吗?

We don't have parasites. You have parasites!

我们才没有寄生虫,是你吧?

What are you talking about, laddie?

你在胡说什么,小伙子?

I've got parasites as big as my arm.

我的寄生虫跟手臂一样粗。

Mine are the biggest parasites. I've got huge parasites.

我的寄生虫是最大的。我的最大。

We're riddled.

我们身上到处都是。

Yes, I'm riddled. Yes, we are, badly.

对,到处都是。我们都病得很厉害。

What would you have us do, then? Let them all go?

你要我们怎么做?放他们走吗?

Well...You think I don't know what you're up to?

这个嘛…… 你以为我不知道你想干嘛?

This little ferret is taking us for fools. Ferret? Fools?

这个小雪貂想耍我们。雪貂?耍我们?

The dawn will take you all. Who's that? No idea. Can we eat him too?

让黎明收服你们。那是谁?不知道。我们可以吃他吗?

重点单词   查看全部解释    
bother ['bɔðə]

想一想再看

v. 使恼怒,使不安,烦扰,费心
n. 烦扰,

联想记忆
scarf [skɑ:f]

想一想再看

n. 围巾

联想记忆
ferret ['ferit]

想一想再看

n. 白鼬,雪貂,侦探 v. 用雪貂打猎,搜出,驱出

 
dwarf [dwɔ:f]

想一想再看

n. 矮子,侏儒
vt. 使矮小
v

 
seasoning ['si:zəniŋ]

想一想再看

n. 调料

联想记忆
sage [seidʒ]

想一想再看

n. 圣人,哲人 n. 鼠尾草,蒿属植物 adj. 贤明

 
traitor ['treitə]

想一想再看

n. 叛徒,卖国贼,出卖朋友者

联想记忆
rubbish ['rʌbiʃ]

想一想再看

n. 垃圾,废物,废话
v. 贬损

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。