What do I say?
我要说什么好呢?
What do you normally say?!
你平时都说什么了呢
You've texted him a lot!
你经常给他发短信呀
Just the usual stuff.
就日常问候啊
There is no usual in this case.
这事儿没什么日常可言
Good morning.
早上好
I like your funny hat.
我喜欢你戴帽子的滑稽样
I'm sad tonight, let's have dinner.
心情不好 一起吃晚饭吧
Hmm, you look sexy on Crimewatch, Let's have dinner.
你在'罪案侦查'上真性感 一起吃晚餐吧
I'm not hungry.
我一点也不饿
Let's have dinner.
一起吃晚餐吧
You flirted1 with Sherlock Holmes?
你跟夏洛克·福尔摩斯调情?
At him. He never replies.
是我跟他调情 他从不回复
No, Sherlock always replies to everything.
不 夏洛克每条消息必回
He's Mr Punchline.
他是语不惊人死不休先生
He will outlive God trying to have the last word.
他甚至愿意活过上帝 就为了说最后一句话
Does that make me special?
意思是我很特别了?
I don't know, maybe.
我不知道 也许吧
Are you jealous?
你吃醋了?
We're not a couple.
我们不是一对儿
Yes, you are.
你们当然是
There, I'm not dead.
好吧这样 我没死
Let's have dinner.
一起吃晚餐吧
Who the hell knows about Sherlock Holmes?
天晓得夏洛克·福尔摩斯怎样?
But for the record, If anyone out there still cares, I'm not actually gay.
但有句说句 如果还有人想知道 我真的不是同性恋
Well, I am.
可我是
Look at us both.
看看我们俩吧
I don't think so, do you?
最好别追上去了 你说呢?