Doesn't eat, barely talks, only to correct the television.
食不下咽 几乎不开口说话 除了挑电视的逻辑错误
I'd say he was heart-broken, but, er, well he's Sherlock.
我想说他心碎了 但话说回来 他是夏洛克
He does all that anyway.
没事时他也一直这样的
Hello, Dr Watson.
你好啊 华生医生
Tell him you're alive.
告诉他你还活着
He'd come after me.
他会追查我到天涯海角的
I'll come after you if you don't.
你要是不告诉他 我也会这么做的
Hmm, I believe you.
我相信你
You were dead on a slab.
你不是都躺在停尸房了吗
It was definitely you.
肯定是你啊
DNA tests are only as good as the records you keep.
要想DNA测试准确 除非你保留正确的样本
And I bet you know the record keeper.
你肯定认识管档案的人
I know what he likes.
我知道他的喜好
And I needed to disappear.
而我需要在世上消失
Then how come I can see you and I don't even want to?
那为什么要让我来见你? 我可不情愿呢
Look, I made a mistake, I sent something to Sherlock for safekeeping, now I need it back.
听着 我犯了个错误 我寄了个东西给夏洛克保管 现在我想要回来
I need your help.
需要你的帮助
No.
不干
It's for his own safety.
为他的人身安全着想
So is this.
那这么办
Tell him you're alive.
告诉他你还活着
I can't.
我不能
Fine, I'll tell him and I still won't help you.
那好 我来告诉他 而且我还是不会帮你