Actually, if we're gonna catch this guy, I need to upgrade all of you.
事实上,要想抓住那家伙,你们都得来次大改造。
Upgrade who, now?
你说改造谁?
Those who suffer a loss require support from friends and loved ones.
痛失至亲的人需要来自亲朋好友的支持。
Okay, I like where this is heading!
这个节奏我喜欢!
We can't go against that guy! We're nerds!
我们这群书呆子可对付不了那家伙!
Hiro, we want to help, but we're just us.
小宏,我们很想帮你,可我们就只是我们。
No. You can be way more.
不。你们的能耐可不止这些。
Tadashi Hamada was our best friend.
滨田正是我们的挚友。
We're in.
就听你的了。
Can you feel it? You guys, do you feel this?
你们有这种感觉吗,伙计们?
Our origin story begins.
我们即将书写自己的故事。
We're gonna be superheroes!
我们就要成为超级英雄了!
Arms up.
手抬起来。
The neurotransmitter must be in his mask.
神经传递器一定藏在他面具里。
We get the mask, and he can't control the bots.
面具一旦到手,他就没辙了。
Game over.
游戏结束。
They say "We are what we are".
旁人笑我太平凡,
But we don't have to be.
可不必就此认命。
I'm bad behavior.
我举止乖张,
But I do it in the best way.
可我仍会倾尽全力。
I'll be the watcher. Of the eternal flame.
永恒之火熊熊燃烧,我将静观其变。
I'll be the guard dog. Of all your fever dreams.
你们狂热的梦想由我来保驾护航。
I am the sand in the bottom half of the hourglass.
我就是那沙漏底部的点点细砂。
Cause we could be immortals. Immortals.
因为我们终将成为不朽。成为不朽。
Just not for long for long.
就在不久之后。
Live with me forever now.
放下过去种种恩怨,
Pull the blackout curtains down.
携手并进共同向前。
Just not for long for long.
就在不久之后。
We could be immortals. Immortals. Immortals.
我们终将成为不朽。成为不朽。成为不朽。
Sometimes the only payoff for having any faith.
有时心存信仰的唯一回报,
Is when it's tested again and again every day.
源于历经重重考验后仍在我心。
I'm still comparing your past to my future.
我依旧将你的过去比作我的未来。
Cause we could be immortals. Immortals.
因为我们终将成为不朽。成为不朽。
Just not for long for long.
就在不久之后。
Super jump! Super jump!
超级弹跳!
Pull the blackout curtains down.
放下过去种种恩怨。
I breathe fire.
我能喷火啦!
Just not for long for long.
就在不久之后。
We could be immortals. Immortals. Immortals. Immortals. Immortals.
我们终将成为不朽,载入史诗,书写传奇。成为不朽。成为不朽。