You are naughty, Miss Lounds.
你太淘气了,劳兹女士。
Who is it? Who is it?
谁啊?谁啊?
All clear.
安全。
I appreciate the pageantry, Agent Crawford, but you can't arrest me for writing an article.
感谢您动这么大场面,克劳福德探员,但你不能因为我写东西而逮捕我。
You entered a federal crime scene without permission.
你未经允许,进入了联邦犯罪现场。
Escorted by a detective.
我有警探护送。
Under false pretence!
利用虚假的借口。
It is as good as permission.
和许可是一样的。
You lied to a police officer.
你对警官撒谎。
You can't arrest me for lying.
你不能因为说谎而逮捕我。
You got all that information from a local detective?
所有信息都是从一个当地警探那里得来的吗?
Lots of talk about your man Graham.
关于你手下的格雷厄姆的流言很多。
Not to mention the rivalry of who gets the collar.
更别提争功出风头的事了。
A local police detective looking for a pissing contest with the FBI might have some insight.
想跟联调局打擂台的本地警探,还是很有料可爆的。
And evidently did.
事实果然如此
Sure did.
确实。
You know, the unfortunate timing of your article allowed a murderer to escape.
你发布这篇文章的时间,刚好帮助一个谋杀犯逃跑。
You were in Minnesota.
你当时在明尼苏达州。
You were in the Shrike's nest.
你去过"伯劳鸟"的老巢,
You know how I know?
猜我怎么知道的?
Cause you left one of these hairs behind.
因为你落下了一根头发。
You contaminated the crime scene.
你污染了犯罪现场。
Just like everywhere you go, you contaminate crime scenes.
和你去的其他地方一样,你污染犯罪现场。
That's obstructing justice.
这是妨碍司法的行为。
I can indict you for obstructing justice.
我可以告你妨碍公务。
I'd appreciate it if you didn't.
我会很感激你不那么做的。
You don't write another word about Will Graham and I won't have to.
你不再写关于威尔·格雷厄姆的文章我就可以考虑。
You used me.
你利用了我。