手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 陨落星辰 > 陨落星辰第一季 > 正文

陨落星辰第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第76期:两个女人的对话

来源:可可英语 编辑:max   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

Here. Make sure Sarah remembers to take one every day.

给,记得让莎拉每天吃一片
I think she can handle it.
我觉得她会好起来的
She's a good kid.
她人还不错
She just picked a hell of a time to be nine month's pregnant.
只是刚好在怀胎九月时,碰上了艰难时期
Well, it could be worse.
还可能更糟
Could be twins.
说不定是双胞胎
So you two are good friends now?
你俩现在是朋友了
Wouldn't go that far.
还谈不上

陨落星辰第一季

She could have come to the clinic herself,

她应该自己来诊所的
but, you know, the way things are heating up,
但你知道,人们被逼急了的后果
I just... you know, she's already on edge.
我只是...她已经坐立不安了
I figured she didn't need to see you like this.
我想她这种情况不需要见你
I heard you fought back.
我听说你反击了
For all the good I did.
我只能做到这样了
Well, at least you tried.
至少你尽力了
You know, when you take it lying down, it does something to your head.
要是你不作反抗,心里就会留下阴影
It's really hard to come back from that.
很难从中恢复过来
Trust me.
相信我
Hang on to that.
把枪收好
Oh, n-no.
不要
You'll feel better just knowing it's around.
身边有枪会让你踏实些
And if it conflicts with some Hippocratic Oath,
要是这和希波克拉底誓言有冲突
Why don't you just stitch the bad guy up after you blast them?
你可以先重伤坏人,再救他们
It's pretty much just point and shoot,
瞄准然后射击,就可以了
but if you need a lesson, I'm around.
如果你想学,我随时奉陪

重点单词   查看全部解释    
stitch [stitʃ]

想一想再看

n. 一针,疼痛,碎布条
v. 缝合

联想记忆
handle ['hændl]

想一想再看

n. 柄,把手
v. 买卖,处理,操作,驾驭

联想记忆
oath [əuθ]

想一想再看

n. 誓言,誓约,咒骂语

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。