Linus, you've got to get rid of that stupid blanket.
莱纳斯,你得把你的傻毯子扔了。
And here, memorize these lines.
拿去,把这些台词记住。
I can't memorize these lines.
我没法儿记住这些台词。
This is ridiculous!
这太扯了!
Memorize it and be ready to recite when your cue comes.
记住它,等轮到你的时候把它背出来。
I can't memorize something like this so quickly!
我没法儿这么快地记住这些东西!
Why should I be put through such agony?
为什么我要经历这样的痛苦?
Give me one good reason why I should memorize this!
给我一个我应该记住这些的充分理由!
I'll give you five good reasons: One, two, three, four, five!
我会给你五个好理由:1、2、3、4、5!
Those are good reasons. Christmas is not only getting too commercial, it's getting too dangerous.
这些理由很棒。圣诞节不仅变的商业化,它还变得太危险了。
And get rid of that stupid blanket!
把那条愚蠢的毯子扔了!
What's a Christmas Shepard going to look like holding a stupid blanket like that?
什么样的圣诞节会有一个拿着傻毯子的牧羊人?
Well, this is one Christmas shepherd who's going to keep his trusty blanket with him.
嗯,这个圣诞节就有一个有着随身带着信任的毯子的牧羊人。
See? You wouldn't hit an innocent shepherd, would you?
看吧?你不会伤害一位无辜的牧羊人的,你会吗?
Okay, Mr. Director, the cast is set. Take over.
好吧,导演先生,演员已经就位。请指挥。
Alright! Lets have it quiet! Places everybody.
好的!安静一下!大家就位。
Schroeder, set the mood for the first scene.
施罗德,开始设置第一场的气氛。
Cut! Cut! No, no, no.
停停停!不不不,
Look, let's rehearse the scene at the inn.
看着,让我们排练在旅馆里的场景。
Frieda, this is...
弗丽达,这是...
We can't go on.
我们无法继续。
There's too much dust.
这里太多灰尘了。
It's taking the curl out of my naturally curly hair.
它把我的自然卷都弄没了。
Don't think of it as dust.
不要把它当作灰尘。
Think of it as maybe the soil of some great past civilization.
把它当成是一些过去伟大文明的土壤。
Maybe the soil of ancient Babylon.
也许是古巴比伦的土壤。
It staggers the imagination.
这令人难以想象。
He may be carrying soil that was trod upon by Solomon. Or even Nebuchadnezzar.
他带着的也许是被所罗门踩过的土壤,或是古巴理论王。
It sort of makes you wanna treat me with more respect, doesn't it?
这会让你对我稍微尊重点,是吗?
You're an absolute mess.
你简直是一团糟。
Just look at yourself.
你看看你自己。
On the contrary, I didn't think I'd look that good.
反而言之,我没觉得自己看起来有那么好。
Sally, come here.
萨莉,到这儿来。
What do you want her for?
你想要她干什么?
She's gonna be your wife.
她会出演你的妻子。