手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 吸血鬼日记 > 正文

美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第一季第8集第13期:需要那块水晶

来源:可可英语 编辑:kahn   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

Well, what do you mean that you can't, Bonnie? It's mine.

什么 不能还是什么意思 邦妮 那是我的

I thought you said it was damon's. Well, it is.

你之前不是说那是达蒙的吗 是的

So he's the one who really wants it back?

所以是他想要回水晶

No.Maybe. Just--Are you wearing polyester?

不 也许... 你衣服是涤纶的吗

You were really gonna pull it from my neck?

你刚才真打算从我脖子上抢走吗

What the hell is wrong with you?

你怎么回事

Matt.Just hear me out?Please?

马特 听我把话说完好吗 求你了

I was just trying to help Vicki. Uh...

我只是想帮薇姬

I went through something similar once.

我也曾和她有过相似的经历

I'm really sorry.Don't be.

实在是抱歉 不用

It's not the first time she's run off.

她又不是第一次离家出走

Turns out Vicki's just like her mother.

薇姬很像她妈妈

I can't count on either of 'em.

两个都靠不住

Thanks for trying.Where is it?

谢谢你的努力 东西在哪儿

Bonnie won't give it to me.

邦妮不给我

So rip it off her neck.

那就从她身上抢过来啊

I tried. It shocked me.

我试了 但那东西电了我

Damn it.Why does it do that?

可恶 怎么会这样呢

I need that crystal.Why are you being like this?

我需要那块水晶 你怎么这样

I'm so good to you, and I'd do anying, you know?

我那么听你的话 愿意为你做任何事

It's just some stupid necklace.No.

那只是条破项链而已 不

You are the only stupid thing here.And shallow.And useless.

你才是破东西 而且肤浅 而且没用

重点单词   查看全部解释    
necklace ['neklis]

想一想再看

n. 项链

 
crystal ['kristl]

想一想再看

n. 水晶,晶体
adj. 晶体的,透明的

 
shallow ['ʃæləu]

想一想再看

adj. 浅的,薄的
n. 浅滩,浅处

联想记忆
routine [ru:'ti:n]

想一想再看

n. 例行公事,常规,无聊
adj. 常规的,

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。