Amazing party, right?Glad you thought of it.
派对很棒 对吧 多亏你啊
Well, are you having a good time?Do you have my crystal?No.
你玩的开心吗 拿到我的水晶没 没
Then I'm not having a good time.
那我就开心不起来
Where's my brother?Said he'd meet me here.
我弟弟呢 他说在这里碰头
Buy you a...What are you doing here?
但你 你来这里做什么
Um, Lexi said that you came by And you--you seemed upset.
莱希说你来我家找过我 而且 你好像很不安
Right.The girl in the towel.The towel?
不错 缠着浴巾的女孩 浴巾
Oh. No, no.no, no, no, no. Um.Not like that. No.
噢 不 不是 不是 不是那样的
Uh, she's not exactly a girl. Lexi's Um, she's 350 years old.
她其实都算不上是个女孩 莱希 她有350岁了
You mean she's a.And she's my oldest friend.
你是说她是...她是我交情最老的朋友
Nothing romantic.Ever.Ok, well.She kept staring at me.
没别的关系 从来都没 好吧 她一直盯着我
It was weird.Well, you know, I've talked about you a lot, so.
很奇怪 要知道 我一直跟她提起你 所以
Guess she felt like she knew you.So why'd you come by?
我猜她觉得与你似曾相识 那你去找我做什么
I, uh--It was a mistake.Elena, talk to me.
我 是个错误 埃琳娜 跟我说吧
I can't.Stefan, I can't, and that's the problem.
不行 斯特凡 问题就是我不能跟你说
I'm keeping all these secrets from everyone.
我向所有人隐瞒一堆秘密
I can't even tell my best friend.Do you know how hard that is?
甚至不能告诉我最好的朋友 你知道那有多难吗
It's like I need to talk to someone,
就像我想和别人诉说
But the only person I can talk to is you,And...
但我唯一能诉说的人只有...你 还有...