My greatgrandmother grew up in this house, and...
我祖上曾在这里生活过 然后...
I wanted to show it to my girls.
我希望带我的女儿们看看
I'm sorry, Mr Stuart. This is my home. I don't give tours.
抱歉 斯图亚特先生 这是我家 不供参观
Mr Fabrini, this house has been in my family for more than five generations.
法布里尼先生 这栋房子在我家 流传超过5代
My greatgreatgrandfather was born in this house on Boxing Day 1832.
我曾曾曾祖父在1832年节礼日 就出生在这
And would your greatgreatgrandfather give tours to anyone who came along?
那你曾曾曾祖父 会让任何来访的人参观吗
Certainly, especially if they had a personal connection that went back over five generations, yes.
当然 尤其是遇到一个和这里相关联 超过5代人的人 对
Then he's a better man than me. Better man thanI.
那他是比我更好的人 比我更好的人
Obviously, you're not in control of your emotions today,
显然 你今天没能控制住情绪
so I will return on another day to show my daughters
我改天再带我女儿们过来 让她们看看
what is rightfully their birthright to see.
她们生来就有权看的东西
Right. Sure, Mr Fabrini.
好 当然 法布里尼先生
That was so embarrassing! Don't be embarrassed.
刚才真是太尴尬了 别觉得尴尬
He should be embarrassed! No!
他才应该尴尬 不
You're the one that should be embarrassed!
你才是那个应该尴尬的人
Me? I'm not embarrassed!
我 我不尴尬
That man is an asshole! You are an asshole!
那个人是个混蛋 你才是混蛋
We want you to come home.
我们想让你回家
I'll be home in 12 days.
我12天后就回家
We want you to come home right now.
我们要你现在就回家
Honey. I know it is a big adjustment. I know.
宝贝 我知道这需要适应 我知道
Why aren't you coming home this Friday?
你为什么不这个周五回来
You said you'd come home every single weekend.
你说过你每周末都会回来的
That's what you said. I know that.
你就是这么说的 我知道
But I have registration and orientation.
但我要报名和熟悉环境
Next weekend is really not that far away.
下星期真的没那么遥远啦