You're an annoying neighbour!
你是个烦人的邻居
People will see you and run in the other direction!
其他人看到你都会往反方向躲开
No, people are gonna see me and run towards me!
不 别人看到我会跑向我
Because I'm gonna show them that I am the kind of man
因为我会让他们看到我是那种
that is willing to move heavy furniture
愿意搬动大件家具
or clear out a storage locker or give them a ride to the airport!
或者清理储物柜和开车 送他们去机场的人
Because I'm a good neighbour! This is bullshit!
因为我是个好邻居 你们这是胡扯
You don't know anything.
你们什么都不懂
I learned how to cook this on a Norwegian steamer
我在一条去 亚马逊的挪威蒸汽轮上
heading down the Amazon.
学会做这个的
When did you do that?
是什么时候
Summer after I got kicked out of Harvard.
我被哈佛开除后的夏天
Thought you got kicked out of Exeter.
我以为你是被艾克赛特开除
I got kicked out of both, for very different reasons...
我因为截然不同的原因 被这两家学校开除
So I'm on my way to my Ec 10 exam,
我当时在去参加Ec10考试的路上
and I hear this bagpipe music, so I follow it into the Square,
听到一段风笛音乐 于是就跟着乐声去了甲板
and there's this street musician playing Scottish ballads.
是几个街头音乐人 在那里演奏苏格兰民谣
He's got his hat out and people are walking by
他帽子脱下了 人们在他面前经过
and they're putting money in it,
不断往里扔钱
and I think, "That's a good idea."
我觉得"那是个好主意"
So I sit down next to him, I put my hat out
于是我坐在他身边 也放下帽子
and I start singing in my best Scottish brogue.
开始用我最拿手的苏格兰土腔唱歌
And I know all the words. And he tells me to scram.
歌里面每句话我都知道 他却让我走开
Because he didn't ask you to sing
因为他没叫你去唱
and he wanted to make all the money.
而且他想一个人赚钱
Exactly, so we exchange a few words and the bastard jumps me!
没错 所以我们聊了几句 那混蛋就扑上来了
This scrawny little bastard, he jumps me!
那小畜生冲到我身上来了
And we get into this major brawl
我们压在他的风笛上
right there on top of his bagpipes,
狠狠地打了一架
and I got so excited, I shit my pants.
我太激动了还把屎拉在裤子了
Ew!
呕
Well, needless to say, I didn't make it to my exam.
不用说 我没去参加考试