But as you got closer to the Iron Throne
但当你越来越靠近铁王座
They got bigger and bigger and bigger.
它们变得越来越大 越来越大.
There was Ghiscar
它们是吉斯卡尔
and Valryon, Vermithrax, Essovius Archonei, Meraxes,Vhagar
瓦勒利昂, 维尔米斯拉克斯, 埃索维乌斯 阿尔乔内, 米拉西斯, 瓦格哈尔
And Balerion the dread
恐怖的贝勒里恩
Whose fire forged the Seven Kingdoms into one.
它们喷出的火焰将 七大王国 融为一体.
What happened to the skulls?
那些头骨后来怎么样了?
I don't know.
我不知道.
The usurper had them smashed to powder, I expect.
我猜篡夺者将它们碾成了粉末.
Scattered to the wind.
随风飘散了.
That's very sad.
真令人悲伤.
Yes, it is.
是的, 令人悲伤.
What did I buy you for?
我买你是为了什么?
To make me sad? No, your Grace.
为了令我悲伤? 不, 陛下.
To, uh, teach your sister.
为了, 嗯, 教你妹妹.
To teach my sister how to be a better lover?
教我妹妹怎么做一个好妻子?
You think I bought you to make Khal Drogo happy?
你以为我买你是为了让卓戈卡奥开心?
Oh, you pretty little idiot.
哦, 你这漂亮的小傻瓜.
Go on then. Get on with it.
继续吧. 继续.
Someday your husband will sit there and you will sit by his side.
有朝一日你的夫君将坐在那里 而你将坐在他身旁.