With all the guys working up top,
这么多人在上面工作
you might want to think about a side entrance for your, uh, arrowcave.
你也许得考虑给你的弓箭洞穴开个侧门
Just put one in. South alleyway.
开一个吧,南方小道
Something I want to show you.
我有点东西想给你看
Finally getting into online dating and you need help with your profile.
你终于开始网上约会,需要我帮你写简介
Not exactly. But there is somebody I'd like to meet.
不完全是,但我确实想见一个人
Yeah, I read about it.
我看过了
This is the third truck to be hit this month.
这是本月以来第三次卡车被劫
I saw it on the news this morning.
我在早间新闻里看到了
I couldn't figure out why it seemed so familiar.
我不知道为什么看起来这么眼熟
Then I remembered this.
然后我想到这个
Kandahar, '09, when the Marines took out a Taliban transport vehicle.
坎大哈,09年,那时海军陆战队摧毁了塔利班的运输装甲车
Yeah. Well, there's a reason why it looks so similar.
两辆车这么像是有原因的
These guys are running the same swarming technique. Where'd you find this?
这些人用的是同样的群集技术,你从哪找到的
I was researching someone.
我在调查一个人
Bodyguard who works for a private security firm.
一个为私人安全公司效力的保镖
Blackhawk Squad Protection Group. His name is Ted Gaynor.
黑鹰小队保护集团,他叫泰德·盖纳
Oliver, Ted Gaynor was my commanding officer on my first tour in Afghanistan.
奥利弗,我第一次去阿富汗时,泰德·盖纳是我的指挥官
Dig...I'm sorry.
狄格,我很抱歉
But Gaynor's on the list.
但盖纳在名单上
Gaynor's a few hundred thousand dollars short of making your list.
盖纳还差几万美元才能上你的名单吧
Well, I never said it was just one-percenters, did I?
我从没说过名单上的都是有钱人吧
Oliver, this guy saved my life.
奥利弗,他救过我的命
Received a commendation for it.
还因此获得勋章
I don't care what your book says. He's not a stick-up man.
我不管你的名单上写什么,他不是恶人
You haven't known him in a long time, Diggle.
你很久没见过他了吧,狄格尔
We both kept in contact with each other since we got stateside.
我们回国后一直都保持联系
6 months ago he even offered me a job at Blackhawk.
半年前他还想让我在"黑鹰"里工作
Now, trust me, you don't know this man like I do.
相信我,我比你了解他
I know in Afghanistan his training specialty was M-32 multiple grenade launchers,
但我知道他在阿富汗训练的项目是M-32手榴弹发射器
the exact same weapon used in these heists
正是这些抢劫中使用的武器
and not exactly something that you find at your local sporting goods store.
这不是在什么当地运动商店能买到的东西
Two months ago, we found out this wasn't even your father's book,
两个月前,我们发现这根本不是你爸爸的本子
that it was written by whoever hired the other archer.
这是上次袭击你的弓箭手写的
Doesn't that kind of beg the question what else you could be wrong about?
难道这还不足以让你怀疑这个名单或许有问题吗
I could be wrong.
我可能会出错
But the list isn't.
但这份名单不会错
Now, I'm gonna have a pointed conversation with Mr. Gaynor tonight.
我今晚得去和盖纳先生好好聊一聊
We'll see what he has to say about it.
我们看看他有什么解释
I understand if you want to take the week off.
这星期你不如休息吧
Well, thank you.
好吧,谢谢
Sir.
长官