Rain. Rain is my favorite too!
下雨,下雨也是我最喜欢的!
We can stomp around the puddles You know. There's cool umbrellas, lightning storms.
我们能四处踩水坑,还有很酷的雨伞,雷雨。
More like when the rain went south and bad, that makes our shoe soggy.
我想到的则是往南飘的瓢泼大雨,我鞋子都湿透了。
And we get all cold, shivery and everything starts feeling droopy.
冷得发抖,感觉好疲倦。
Oh. Hey, hey, hey. Easy.
噢,嘿。放松点。
Why are you crying?
你为什么哭呀?
It's...It's really the opposite of what we're going for here.
这和我们要做的事正好相反呀。
Crying helps me slow down and not obsessive worried of life's problems.
哭泣能帮助我慢下来不被生活的逆境所压垮。
You know what? Let's think about something else.
我们还是想想别的吧。不如读读思维手册吧?
How about we read some mind manuals. Sounds fun.
感觉挺有意思的。
I've read most of them.
大部分我都读过了。
Well. Have you read this one. This seem interesting.
你读过这本了吗?好像挺有趣的。
Long term memory retrieval. Volume 47.
长期记忆恢复,第四十七册。
No.
不要。
Woo. A real page turner.
哇。真是让人爱不释手呢。
Long term memory data selection via channel sober be.
通过清醒的渠道选择长期记忆数据。
See. Fun already.
看,马上就有趣起来了!
Oh, you lucky dog.
噢,你真幸运呀。
You're reading these cool things, I got to go work. Life is so unfair.
你读这些有趣的东西的时候我却得去工作。生活真是不公平呀。
What can we do. We only got capital that'll last a month maybe two.
怎么办,我们目前的资金只够运营一两个月。
If we can't find investors by then, we're gonna have to lay people off.
如果在那之前不能找到投资人我们只能炒人了。
Mom. Dad. Come kiss me good night.
爸,妈,给我个晚安吻呀。
I know. I know. We got to land this, okay.
我知道,我知道。我们会搞定这个的。
Did you hear Dad? He sounded really upset.
你们听到爸爸说的话了吗?他听起来很不安。