Wait, what. What happened?
等等,等等!怎么回事?
She did something to the memory.
她对记忆做了手脚。
What did you do?
你干了什么?
I...I just touched it.
我... 我就摸了一下。
That shouldn't make it change.
那也不会让它改变啊。
Oh. Change it back, Joy.
哦,把它变回来,乐乐。
I'm trying. You can't change it back?
我在试呢。你变不回来?
No. I guess I can't.
我猜是变不回了。
Good going, Sadness.
你干的好事,忧忧。
Now when Riley thinks of that moment with Dad, she's gonna feel sad. Bravo.
现在莱莉只要想起和爸在一起的那一刻,就会伤心。太棒了。
I'm sorry, Joy. I don't really know.
对不起,乐乐。我真的不知道。
I thought maybe if you, if you, I mean...
我想也许如果,如果你,我是说...
Joy. We got a stairway coming up.
乐乐,有个台阶,快来。
Just don't touch any other memories until we figured out what's going on.
在把事情搞清楚之前,别碰任何记忆。
Okay.
好的。
Alright.
好。
Get ready. This is the monster railing and we are riding it all the way down.
准备,这是怪兽栏杆,我们要从上面滑下去。
Wait, what. What happened?
等等,怎么了?
A core memory!
一个核心记忆!
Oh no.
哦!不!
Sadness, what're you doing?
忧忧,你在干嘛?
It looked like one was crooked, so I opened it and it fell out.
我看其中一个好像放歪了。然后我打开它,它就掉下来了。
I.
我。
It's just that. I want to, maybe. Hold one.
我只是想摸一摸其中的一个。
Joy!
乐乐!
Sadness. You nearly touch a core memory.
忧忧,你差点摸到了一个核心记忆。
And when you touch them, we can't change them back.
你摸了它们之后就变不回来了。
Oh, I know.
噢,我知道。
I'm sorry. Something's wrong with me.
对不起,我不大对劲。
I...It's like I'm having a break down.
我... 我好像整个人都崩溃了。
You're not having a break down. It's stress.
你没有崩溃啦,只是压力太大。
I keep making mistakes like that. I'm awful.
我一直在犯这种错,真是太糟糕了。
Oh, you're not.
噢,不是啦。
And annoying.
也很讨人厌。
They, well...You know what.
他们,呃... 你知道吗。
You can't focus on what's going wrong.
你不能把注意力集中在错事上。
There's always a way to turn things around. To find the fun.
我们总能找到解决办法的,重拾欢乐。
Yeah, find the fun.
是呀,重拾欢乐。
I don't know how to do that.
我不知道怎么做。
Okay, well. Try to think of something funny.
好吧,试着想想有趣的事情。
Oh. Remember the funny movie where the dog dies?
噢,你还记得那部小狗死了的喜剧吗?
Oh, yeah. That's not...
噢,啊。那并不是...
What about that time, with Mag.
那和麦格在一起的那一次呢。
When Riley laughed so hard, milk came out of her nose. Come on.
莱莉笑到牛奶都从鼻子里喷出来了。太搞笑了。
Yeah, that hurts. It felt like fire. It was awf...
是呀。那太难受了,像火烧一样。那很糟...
Okay, okay. Don't think of that. Let's try something else.
好啦好啦。别想那些了,我们试试别的。
What're your favorite things to do.
你最喜欢的事情是什么?
My favorite?
我最喜欢的?
Well, I like it when we're outside.
我喜欢我们在外面的时候。
That's good! Like, there's the beach and sunshine.
很好!比如阳光海滩。
Oh. Like the time we buried Dad in the sand up to his neck.
噢,那次我们把爸爸埋进沙子里,只露出头。
I was thinking more like rain.
我想到的则是下雨天。